z

Young Writers Society

I Swear She Made Me Do It!

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:49 pm
Fauste says...

It's all her fault I swear...the aforemention 'her' being my girlfriend, The Artist known as Kelle, or CL as she tells me she goes by here. Yep I'm the boy and the other end of the relationship.

I am not really a writer myself, but I do write essays and such and review all of my girl's work, so reviewing I probably do a lot more of reviewing than writing here.

So yeah, she's now telling me that I must go find a suitable signature.

Fauste
I don't like leaving my country Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.

Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary ***king Poppins... LONDON.

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:53 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

Hey babe!

*in a stage whisper*

I think I should go wake him up, he's been sleeping way too long...

*looks towards sleeping boy*

Awww...but he looks so cute and harmless asleep :D
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:16 pm
Zion says...

it seems that Fauste was too hawt for his own well being. :lol: CL, hun, you do realize that sending your bf here amongst a pack o hungry wolves was a bad idea right?

oh, btw, *takes a deep bow* Moi este Arv. Balkanikan Extraoridnare...
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

10 Reviews

Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:06 am
Fauste says...

Arv, you are the one from Macedonia, correct? It's a pleasure, my girl has some quite interesting stories to tell about people from this site, including you...nothing horridly bad I asure you...

Thanks for the welcome.

Hey sweetheart! Harmless...me? :shock:
I don't like leaving my country Doug, and I especially don't like leaving it for anything less then sandy beaches, and cocktails with little straw hats.

Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary ***king Poppins... LONDON.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:20 am
Zion says...

Pleasure is all mine trust me. :lol: If you plan to change your sexual orientation any time soon send me a msg ;)

lmao! jk jk... :lol:
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

10 Reviews

Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:42 am
Fauste says...

I'll keep that in mind 8)

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:36 pm
Firestarter says...

Hey Fauste!

Nice avatar by the way, and I always accept those that live in good ol' England ... even if it if London ...
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:15 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

Arvy, calm down.

Anyway, I'm always happy to see new members.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:39 am
Doctor Kitty says...

<Insert generic welcome message here.>

Don't mind me, I'm just a talking (typing?) waffle. Yes, I do realize squirrels have nothing to do with waffles. They're just awesome. Why? Well...You know. They...er...Scurry and stuff. Scurrying is cool, yeah. And they bury nuts and stuff then forget about them...

Yes.

10 Reviews

Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:18 pm
Fauste says...

hehheh

Thanks for the welcome.

Fauste

Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief