z

Young Writers Society

Heyyyy

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:18 am
Surfergirl says...

Hey...I'm new!
I go by Surfergirl, and as the name implies, I love to surf. Don't get me wrong, I'm not that good at all, it's just one of my favorite things to do. I also love the beach; pretty much every beach I've ever been to has something about it that makes me want to go back, but i mostly go to beaches close to me unless i have bus money. Another passion of mine is music; i have pretty eclectic taste to some people, but it has a lot to do with the way my local music is. Mosty it is a lot of rock, some reggae(mostly Bob Marley), and some ska(mostly Sublime on the radio). I like a lot of ska bands that don't get played on the radio as well. I truy like probably about ten rap songs out of the many I have heard. I love sports; I play water polo, tennis and I do the swim team for water polo even though i don't like it that much. I seem to have a pretty good life but there is a lot going on right now that I feel the need to express in one way or another, whether it's beating girls up in the pool, writing about it, or playing on my guitar (which I just started playing so it's pretty bad). Basically I'm a friendly person so don't be afraid to talk to me. Just try not to be added to my list of peope that I actively hate because I definitely don't get mad, I get even.

So if you want to know anything ese, just ask. :lol:

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:25 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

heyyyy, whats up, i just started the guitar i suck at it lol, but i love mmusic as well i also play trumpet and piano too. welcome to they yws how is water polo, i dont pay much attention to it, and it looks hard.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:52 am
The Silent Aviator says...

Like the person above me, I also play music...with a drum.
Welcome to the online community that is the YWS...enjoy it.

Random avatar

Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:56 am

Is my previous post posted TWICE? On my computer, I see two identical posts...
What the hell?
Are you guys seeing this?

375 Reviews

Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:57 am

yea dude, your computer is sqrewing up its happend on another post to, try to jsut delete one of them

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:13 am
Meshugenah says...

The Silent Aviator wrote:Is my previous post posted TWICE? On my computer, I see two identical posts...
What the hell?
Are you guys seeing this?

fixed!

howdy surfergirl, and welcome to YWS. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. and I play music.. but on a clarinet (and piano, if pretending I can still play counts..). and water polo? bit violent over here.. one of the girls on the team got a concussion, I think.. varsity violence, eh?

what part of the world are ya from?
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

10 Reviews

Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:15 am
Surfergirl says...

Hey thanks for being so welcoming. Water polo is pretty tough, but it's a great way to get rid of aggression since it's not exactly acceptable for me to punch people in the face every time I really want to. I think the drums are soo cool- I'm pretty jealous that you play them. And the clarinet seems pretty confusing.. i don't know if I'd have the patience to learn all the button things haha. I am from the beautiful California...definitely the best place on earth.

375 Reviews

Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:17 am

i play soccer and other stuff to get rid of aggression, but latly rec soccer has just been canceled and i dont want to play for the school :( so im stuck exersicing on an olyptican and mashing buttons while playing video games :(

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:25 am
zelithon says...

HHHHHEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY. You sound alot like my sister. Creepy. :mrgreen:

375 Reviews

Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:29 am

erm, uh sure i do, and who is your sister?

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:33 am
zelithon says...

Why did you say "erm sure I do"? My sister does not have a username on this, that I know of.

Random avatar

Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:38 am

[quote="Meshugenah"]

fixed!

Thanks

Random avatar

Reviews: 71
Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:17 am
Nis says...

Welcome to the site Surfergirl. :D

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:56 pm
Areida says...

Hewwo. I'm Areida. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

10 Reviews

Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:34 am
Surfergirl says...

YOU GUYS ARE MY NEW BEST FRIENDS!!! haha another thing you all should know is that I love everyone.
I'm popular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents are so loveing. My dad says all the time, "when your older we will buy a huge biggscreen tv; and you can live in the box!" Isn't that sweet?

You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King