z

Young Writers Society

Hi I DO enjoy tomatoes!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:13 am
View Likes
dyingmoon says...

wow, i've discovered a whole you area of the internet! Forums that aren't Harry Potter related. I spend a large majority of my time in those things :P Well, as you all may have suspected i am new. shock horror! My name is not really dyingmoon, (that would be a rather unfortunate name) it is Erin. I'm just madly obsessed with Remus Lupin :D . I love writing, as i'm sure the rest of you do. I'm into social realism, but i read all sorts. i write sort pieces mainly because i loose inspiration for it to develop. but my aspiration is to write a novel. so i just thought i'd make my first post. hopefully i'll get about and meet some other members. terribly sorry if i come across as strange, silly or at all out of sorts, i promise you i am a safe :wink:
Sometimes in order to find the light one must risk the darkness

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:34 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Welcome, dyingmoon! Don't worry, every one is strange and silly here (or if they're not, that probably means they're just not active.)

I don't care much for tomatoes, but I DO love ketchup.

Here's your gift.
:D :) :shock: 8) :lol: :P :twisted: :wink: :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb:
Last edited by niteowl on Sun Dec 26, 2004 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425

9 Reviews

Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:47 am
View Likes
dyingmoon says...

cheers guys! yeah tomatos are cool. Hooray, thanks for the gift niteowl! here's one for you :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:
now what is ketchup made of? is it just tomato sauce, i don't think they sell it here...

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:23 pm
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

*blinks* no ketchup?! *tries to imagine the world without ketchup* wow...

Anyways... welcome... this is the first time I welcomed someone... I'm so excited!! Anyways, I'm new too...

And it's nice to see someone else that thinks that Remus rocks!!!!
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:10 pm
View Likes
Crysi says...

I LOVE LUPIN!!! :D:D:D

Welcome, dear friend! ;)

*ignores whispers of "You just met her, she's not your friend just because you both happen to love Lupin.."*

I love tomatoes too! With salt on them.. oooh... I'm hungry lol

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:01 am
View Likes
Elocina says...

We're all a bunch of crazy loons here. Especially Nate *j/k*. (Actually, I think Nate is far more sane than I am.)
Lupin is AWESOME! He was my favorite character. (Sorry, Harry, but you just don't stand up to the werewolf.)

Pertaining to tomatoes, I like fresh ones on my hamburger. No onions, pickles OK, no mayo or that junk. Just cheese, bacon, meat, bread, and Tomatoes. Can't say I'd like to eat tomatoes plain or anything...unless they're cherry tomatoes. Yum.

9 Reviews

Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:31 am
View Likes
dyingmoon says...

hooray! i feel so special! yay :P there are Remus lovers everywhere! so agree C Elonic, harry just can't be compared to the great, gentle, sweet, strong, compassionate beautiful ect. Remus!
no fear crysi, any remus fan is a freind of mine! :) oh, we love newbies, duskglimmer sadly i do live in a world with no ketchup. i mean i've heard of it on telly and what not. i don't think they have it here. i'm pretty sure it's like our tomato sauce. it is essential for almost all meals! :P am i really missing out that much? I see, so is there actually a sane being in this forum? is there something especially disturbing about Nate? please i need the low down :wink:

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:59 am
View Likes
Zion says...

Who the hell is REMUS LUPIN? :?
I love tomatos as well. And mayo, and ketchup, and a hamburger, we even have a sandwich that we call it 'french' literally. It has mushrooms, ham and how do youy call it that milk cream thingie. Ketchup and mayo and french frize as well. yummy!
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:47 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

Oh my God, did you NEVER read Harry Potter? He was the Dark Arts teacher in the third book. The werewolf? Wait, am I mixing my characters up?

I was never obsessed with him, but he is pretty cool.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:13 am
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

No you got the characters right. *considers rambling on about Remus, but stops herself since everyone has already said so many nice things about him, and it may soon become boring for people that aren't quite as in to Remus Lupin*

Was anyone else upset when they had David Thewlis play Remus in the Third Movie?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:37 am
View Likes
Crysi says...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

ARVY?? YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF REMUS LUPIN?? :cry: You hurt me, you really do. :P

Seriously Arvy. We have GOT to talk about your Lupin deprivation.. :twisted: :wink:

9 Reviews

Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:54 am
View Likes
dyingmoon says...

i was mortified when david thewlis played my beautiful remus. he is so unlie the remus i imagined. you never read harry potter, Arvandor? you're missing out. we love our mayo!

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:11 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

Remus Lupin is cool, I have to admit. One of the most likeable characters in the series.

Doesn't touch on Lockhart, though, haha, what a guy!

Sorry, this was supposed to be a welcome!

Hope you have fun on the site!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:56 pm
View Likes
ZZAP says...

Hello and welcome to the forums...

Remus Lupin? Bah! He's too smooth of a character. And he sucks at dueling. He was creamed by the Dark Lords most loyalist supporter. Too bad he's not as much involved as Hagrid. Hmmmm... whatever.

-Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson