z

Young Writers Society

Hey from the middle of no-where

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:20 am
Sherbet says...

hey, Im maddison. I live right out in the bush of Australia... I have an obsession with not capitalizing the 'm' in my name. (Im also weird)

I write a bit of poetry now and then, and if you're lucky ( or should I say unlucky?) you might get a few stories from me.

This place looks really cool and thankyou to Bonnie_Bee for introducing it to me!

See you all around!
Take me far away from here... My world of hate and fear...

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:01 am
Boni_Bee says...

Welcome maddison!!! :D I hope you enjoy your time here. I commented on the poem you just posted. Very good!
By the way, I live in Aussie too! Wow, I'm suddenly finding all these people who live in the same country as I do!! :D lol

My name is Bonnie, but my name on here is Boni_Bee :) But you can call me one or the other...

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:08 am
Areida says...

Hey, maddison... Though I'm usually big on capitalizing, I'll lower case it just fer you. :wink:

I'm Areida. Welcome to the YWS! If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or any of the other members of Big Brother. See you around the boards. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:35 am
Duskglimmer says...

Heya maddison! welcome! I am the resident Duskykins, though most people call me either Dusk or Dusky. I'll see you around!
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:58 am
niteowl says...

Hey maddie (can I call you that?)! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:48 am
Sherbet says...

lol, thanks for the gift. And thanks everyone for lower-casing my name. maddie, madds, maddsos, madd, maddflea (my middle name is Lee), or whatever... I dont mind what you call me as long as I know Im being talked to! :wink:
Thanks Bonnie!
Take me far away from here... My world of hate and fear...

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:20 am
deleted6 says...

Hey Welcome i'm Fontroy maddi an welcome to YWS.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:04 pm
Nefer says...

Welcome maddison. :D

I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy. :P

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:25 pm
Armadian says...

Welcome....Welcome. I could be the most hyperess weirdess person here but right now I am a calm non weird person. :D but welcome.

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:16 pm
Jennafina says...

Hello! Im Jennafina, but thats too much of a hassle to type so abrige it if you like.

I too live in the middle of nowhere, only I have a cold nowhere, and I bet your nowhere is warm, lol.

Random avatar

Reviews: 91
Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:45 pm
Nox says...

Hello maddison, welcome! Enjoy your stay at YWS. :P
In all the time we have
There is never enough time
To show what is in our heart.

how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42