z

Young Writers Society

Pleased to meet you!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:30 pm
Poppi says...

Hiya! Feeling a bit lost at the moment... but thought I might just introduce myself. My name's Poppi, I'm 15 and I'm completely paranoid about posting my poems and stuff here!! Just part-formed a writers group at school and need to write something for it over 1/2 term... so need to find out whether I'm a complete imbecile or not!! Sorry if I am. Try me best...
Please befriend me! I don't bite unless you taste of chicken korma... in that situation anything could happen...
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:08 pm
mystical*dragons says...

Hi there, nice to meet you! Hope you have a nice time here. :D I'd love to read your poems, and are you Indian? I'm guessing from the chicken qorma :D
....and so they lived happily ever after

moral: the faerie lies

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:41 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:20 pm
lozareth says...

greetings poppi. i am a very weird, crazy lunatic that loves writing poetry though i dont think ive posted any of my work on here yet...

navaer
~lozareth~
Lozareth ~ The Confused, Insane and Hopelessly Lost

My Webs!!
http://lozareth.proboards33.com/
http://lozareths.tripod.com/

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:12 pm
Muse says...

Hallo, i have the EXACT same problem. I've not posted any of my work for ages because its all going so slowly. Ack. Anyhoo, you'll like it here. Its fun!

Love your friendly neighbourhood muse xx
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:04 pm
deleted6 says...

Hey welcome i'm fontroy the noble knight of YWS, an yes we are mad.

I would knight you but i broke me sword whaaaaaaaaa.

I mostly post on storybooks they're great.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:26 pm
Emma says...

Hey, welcome to the site. Just ignore Fontroy, he's a silly knight. (Just kidding) Enjoy your stay. Dinner will be ready at 5pm and cleaners come in at 2am. If you have any questions please ask anyone. Apart from me. :P
Also, read the rules before posting any of your works. We hope you enjoy your stay.

35 Reviews

Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:55 pm
Poppi says...

Hi guys! Great to meet you all *hugs like rabid madwoman*

So many friendly people! Getting the hang of this place now - got a poem in dramatic if anyone wants to give it a poke

I AM NOT INDIAN DAMNIT!! hehe sorry it's just that everyone thinks I am what with the arse-length hair and aroma of CHICKEN KORMA that surrounds me...
Martyr of Banality... such a joy in life... such happiness... such a desire to just implode...

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:41 am
lozareth says...

Hi again I 4got to say watch out for the above people they are crazy.

*throws confetti and sings happy birthday, merry christmas and the wheels on the bus, plus a lot of other songs but i cant sing them*
Lozareth ~ The Confused, Insane and Hopelessly Lost

My Webs!!
http://lozareth.proboards33.com/
http://lozareths.tripod.com/

35 Reviews

Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:04 am
Poppi says...

I lurve crazy people!

*begins to sing Mr Chung verrry slowly... slowly...* *wiggles head* *'hello mister how do you do...*

Random avatar

Reviews: 91
Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:37 pm
Nox says...

Welcome Poppi, enjoy your stay at YWS. :D
In all the time we have
There is never enough time
To show what is in our heart.

35 Reviews

Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:46 pm
Poppi says...

Sure will!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:20 pm
Areida says...

Howdy howdy howdy... welcome to the YWS! I'm Areida, and if you need anyfin' feel free to PM me. :D Look forward to seeing you around the boards some more.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

35 Reviews

Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:29 pm
Poppi says...

Hiya! I think you've seen me round the boards quite enough for now lol...

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:04 pm
Sophie says...

Hey Poppi!!! *spanks hindu*
Oh the trees!
Take me back to London please!!!

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline