z

Young Writers Society

Howdy-doo!

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:06 pm
J. Haux says...

Hi. I'm Jacquie, and I've been here for a while. I just wanted to introduce you to my sister, Searria. She's ten and hasn't been accepted, I guess. So for now I'm letting her write on my username.

Searria: Hi.

Searria: I'm Jacquie's sister. I've been writing since second grade and I play cello and piano. Uh...that's it.

Jacquie: It's all she wants to say.
SPEW to You

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:53 am
niteowl says...

Yeah there's some law that says you have to have permission from the parents if you're under 13.

Anyway, here's a gift for you, Searria: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:25 am
Jennafina says...

Searria, do you not have your own username?

Nice to meet you! I'm Jane or Jenny or Jen or just Jenna. I don't care what you call me, but I do love it when people mention me. It makes me feel so... Loved! lol.

Its cool that you've started writing.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:31 am
Boni_Bee says...

Hey Searria!

I'm Bon, or Boni, or Bonnie :)
Welcome! I hope you post some stories soon.
Hope to see you around lots.

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:52 am
Nefer says...

Hello Searria,

Welcome to YWS, I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy. :D

The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown