z

Young Writers Society

Hey I'm new!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:09 pm
inlovewithquill says...

Hey guys! I am new to this board! I really love to read and write and I don't know if there a moment when I'm not writing. My works are usually either lyrical or sad and teary, but I would love to post on here and see what you all guys think.
Anyways I'll see you all later, this board seems to be awesome!

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:18 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

This is an amazing site, you will have fun on it.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:24 pm
Emma says...

Yay! Please stay. Most people who come end up not staying for very long. So please stay. (I'll give you candy if you want)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:00 am
niteowl says...

Hi there and welcome! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:10 am
Nefer says...

Welcome to YWS, I'm Nef/Nefer/Neffy. :D

Enjoy your stay.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:58 am
inlovewithquill says...

oh..i forgot to introduce myself :oops: how rude of me...anyways i'm Natalie or Nat or Lie or
Tal whatever you feel more comfortable with, i'm sixteen and live in Canada, i first started writing when i was 4 or 5, but got serious with it when i was about 10-12...i tried to write stories of every genre but i'm really terrible at comedy scripts, so i'd rather go sad and teary...anyways thank you for the welcome and for the gift and i hope to become friends with many of you!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:08 am
Areida says...

No worries... great to have you!

I'm Areida, but you can call me pretty much whatever you want. I hope you stay too... too many newbies drop in and then drop off the face of the planet. If you need anything, PM me, okay? See you around the boards! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 91
Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:57 pm
Nox says...

Welcome Nat, I hope to see you around the boards soon. :D
In all the time we have
There is never enough time
To show what is in our heart.

Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato