z

Young Writers Society

Listen up class, we're having a pop Quiz today...

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:56 am
Quiz says...

Hi everyone, I'm Quiz.

I like basketball, reading, and writing, in that order mostly, girls are thrown in the mix there as well, but that's more a lifestyle than a hobby...

My name does have a story behind it, and since that's pretty much all anyone calls me anyway, I guess you guys should too. No point giving out a name I'm sure at least 10 of you have anyway, it's such a common name. So don't bother. I'm Quiz, Q for short (if you feel you have to shorten that :roll:).

I picked you guys after some deliberation between here and a couple other forums...

You guys seemed to be the most sociable, so here I am!

I like reading before writing, so I'll be reviewing way more than posting my work...

Hope you guys need a reviewer...

--Q
"I wish not to be understood, but to understand...I wish not to be loved, but to love!"
--Clare of Assissi

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:09 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Welcome!

It is late for me and I tend to get random.

Wow! It's Tuesday!

Anyway, it is nice to see more reviewers. One of these days I will submit some more horrible writing just for you Quiz.

Are you a Walrus?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 57
Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:11 am
Nefer says...

Welcome Quiz,

I am also a reviewer than a writer.

Hope you're liking the site. Just call me Nef or Nefer. :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 91
Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:27 am
Nox says...

Welcome Quiz.

I hope you're liking the site. I also review work more than post my own.
In all the time we have
There is never enough time
To show what is in our heart.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:41 am
deleted6 says...

Hi Quiz i'm Fontroy an Welcome to YWS i'm a Noble Knight sort of lol, well nuth said i can't find me sword to dub ye so i'll forget it lol.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:34 pm
Quiz says...

Thank you Griffinkeeper, Nefer, and Noxious, so far I like the site very much and am looking froward to reading more soon...

Fontroy--you are very odd....and your spelling is...less than orthodox. I have no need of being knighted...but thanks anyway?

--Q
"I wish not to be understood, but to understand...I wish not to be loved, but to love!"
--Clare of Assissi

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:32 pm
niteowl says...

Hallo! Here is your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:49 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Hey Quiz! I'm Duskglimmer, Dusk for short. Welcome to the forums!!

*feels need to somehow make herself memorable amongst all these random people and decides that the easiest way to do that is actuall be sane for a change*

*thinks about that for a moment*

NAH! Memorable or not, insanity is too much fun to leave be...

*leaves to go talk to her frog army*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:36 pm
J. Haux says...

I have no frog army. I have no sword to dub thee with. It's not Tuesday. :wink:

Hi Quiz! Welcome to YWS! I still consider myself fairly new, and I'm really enjoying it. Hope to see you around!

I am also fairly normal...considering.
SPEW to You

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:28 pm
Areida says...

Nah, it's actually pretty scary. Most of us are really hyper and/or sleep-deprived. I fall into the latter category today, but nobody really wants to hear about that, do they now?

You've already critiqued something of mine, and I just wanted to say thanks for that. I'll be on the lookout for your work to return the favour one of these days. See you around the boards...
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman