z

Young Writers Society

When these things happen--

Reviews: 2
Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 pm
reekminluff says...

Wellwellwell. Here we all are, back to the basics. For you, I mean. I'm new.

And if you want to know anything else, well tough luck. You may be an open book, YWS, but the inner working of my mind are pure mystery.

Which is to say I haven't figured myself out yet, either.

Hullo! =D

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:48 pm
Mira says...

Hiyas! ^-^ Welcome to YWS!

So, you haven't figured yourself out yet? I can't say that is good, but I'm sure you'll figure something out eventually. :)

So, there are a few rules you should know before we go on. ^-^

~ 2:1 ratio. We ask that you critique two other works for each work you post of your own.
~ No caps or chat speech. It just gets bit annoying when you're reading something LYK DIS.
~ Rate your works accordingly. (G, PG, PG-13, or R)

Also if you'd like to virtually hang out with a few of the people from around the site, I'd recommend heading over to the chatroom. http://host7110.123flashchat.com/youngwriterssociety/

So, even though you haven't figured yourself out, you must have a favorite color. Maybe even a favorite type of genre. ^-^ Could you enlighten us on this?

PM me if you need anything!

Smiles!
~Mira
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me

Reviews: 2
Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:23 pm
reekminluff says...

Blue, cara. Genre, huh. In terms of writing, I'll have to say fantasy/adventure. Romance, sometimes. When it's sweet, anyhow.

Thanks for the welcome, Signorina Mira. I have the strangest feeling I'll like it here.

<3Reeker
She sells seashores by the seashell. Sorry, we turned it downside-up because there was only one seashell left and plenty of seashores to go around.

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:48 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Heya, person's who's name or nickname I don't know! I'm Kat *shakes hand*
Welcome to YWS! *throws confetti and opens a door to a fairy world* Upss, sorry. Wrong door *opens another. This one has evil, crazy writers and the monster: writer's block* Mwahahahaha!

Anywhoooo, I'm glad Mira has told you some of the rules, but there are more you should check out so click here.

So, you haven't figured yourself out? That's pretty cool... I bet we have a club for that. If you want to join a club, check the Groups. As the name says, it's where you can find other people that like the same things you like and discuss anything related to that theme. For instants, you can always meet with other people that haven't figured themselves out. Yet. *cough* I have *cough, cough* You're thirteen. You have nothing else to do!, someone snorts. Ugh. Get a life!, I shout. Sorry 'bout that. Crazy writer's mind.

Awwww, sweet romance! Like not sweet when you can like get stick to it? =P There's the Romantic fiction forum *cough*that I totally like don't have a zillion posts in *cough, cough* And there's the Fantasy fiction forum and the Action/Adventure forum. You can check all these from the button at the top of the page that says 'Writing'. If you select 'Read&Review' you'll get to the main forum that has all these forums in it.

So, have fun around here! And if you do figure yourself out and have something you want to talk about, feel free to PM me (the middle button at the end of this post; also our private messaging system)!
*Kat*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:10 pm
Mira says...

Fantasy and Adventure have to be my favorite genres. Romance is a plus, but I can't read a romance that doesn't have something to keep my attention.

I hope that your "strange feeling" is true! YWS is really great and I've learned a lot since I joined.

Have fun! ^-^

Smiles!
~ Mira
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci