Young Writers Society

Hello, I am a new member!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:08 pm
CuteTiger says...

Hello everyone!
I am a new member of YMS!
I am a teenager and i love to write stories. right now, i am working on a novel called the Seven Stars Series. I am already done 3 chapters and i am heading for my fourth. :lol:

My real name is Sophie.

I have read some stories and i find them very well written so I decided to join. I am wreally outgoing but when it comes to writing, i could stay indoors all day.

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:23 pm
peanut19 says...

Hi Sophie! Welcome to the amazing YWS, I'm peanut, but my real name's Sarah. I feel the same way, about staying inside all day just writing. There are a few rules that help to make YWS so amazing
*NO CAPS or cht spk<---- these are bad, please don't talk like this.
* The 2:1 ratio. This is to help keep YWS balanced, just try to post 2 reviews for every non review you have posted.
* Please rate your work (G,PG, PG-13, or R) R for the f-word or profanity. If your work is rated R it will not be shown on the home page.
* Please keep bad language in your literature, please don't us it outside of your work.

See, these rules aren't so bad. Just try to follow them. So do you like anything other than writing? Play any sports? What kind of music do you like?
PM me if you have any questions

~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:18 pm
CuteTiger says...

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for the rules...

Yes, I do like other things than writing. i like playing basketball, swimming, volley ball and hanging with friends.

I also like writing songs but it is very hard since my privacy is always interrupted by my siblings.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:20 pm
Kaylyn says...

Howdy Sophie!
Glad to see that you have joined the YWS family. Workin on a series, eh? Thats nice. Ill have to check it out sometime. Follow the rules (above) and youll be just fine. If you have any questions, PM me. Ill be happy to help ya out.

~Kaylyn
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:29 pm
RainWanderer says...

Hi Sophie! Its me, StefanWolf on Yahoo!Answer. I am glad that you have joined us on my reccomendation! I hope you will find a friend on here soon! Friends are great sources of good reviews and fun, so if you need a friend, please don't hesitate to add me. :)
And on Y!A, you seem like you are worrying about your story being stole by bad guys, but don't worry, you will be protected by copy right laws when you posting here:http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewarticlebody.php?t=39141
So don't worry and write to your heart's content! We will be glad to help you out with reviews and critique!
Who am I? Just a wanderer, traveling from real life to dreams.

“Writing a book is a very lonely business. You are totally cut off from the rest of the world, submerged in your obsessions and memories.” - Mario Vargas Llosa

Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening