z

Young Writers Society

Hey!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:11 pm
*dreambeliever* says...

Hey! This is *dreambeliever*,
I love music , writing and reading!! :D I'm actually reading the 'twilight' series at the moment.
I live in a quiet area...but find a lot of inspiration.
well just thought I'd introduce myself!!
C ya!! :D

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:41 pm
Kamas says...

Hi there Believer.

I'm Kamas! Welcome to the big loveable family of YWS!

Well then, onto the site.

There are some basic things to know! You'll get them down in a jiffy!

Rules:

You write 2 reviews for 1 of your own pieces of work! A review is at least three lines when you comment and suggest another writer's work. It keeps the "YWS economy" running!

No chatspeak like "u" or "l8r" and that kind of thing

Caps... As in: HELLO MY NAME IS SO AND SO. I'm sure you will find that annoying.

Now stuff you can do:

Well here you can obviously read and write. You enjoy music? There is a Lyrics forum to post or read lyrics. There is a chatroom where everyone gets to know each other. Or you can have your own blog. Or....you can welcome new members like you at the moment here in the welcome forum. There is the always fun Randomness forums with offrail topics that are...well...random :D

Now I can't wait to read all you write!
What kind of things do you write? Historical fiction? Non-Fiction? Science Fiction? Or do you write poems? (like me :D ) Or do you draw or take pictures?

Have lots of fun dear! And PM me with what ever questions you have. (Or if you just wanna talk! I love to talk)

Kamas~~ :D :D
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:36 pm
SimonCowellLuver says...

Hola Dreambeliever I am SimonCowellLuver and I would like to welcome you to YWS. I saw that you are reading the twilight series. me too I am so addicted right now. I am reading eclipse right now. :smt006
Well there are a couple rules you need to know

1 2:1 ratio which means if you post something you must write 2 reviews :smt003
2 NO CAPS Its annoying
3. No chat speak
4. be respectful

The most important one is to have fun!!! :smt023
If you don't have fun then it is boring. Write because you want to not that you need to. Only in school because you have to but this isn't school so don't worry. :smt003

If you have any questions feel free to pm me any time!

Thanks SimonCowellLuver
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow
2. you just tried it
3. I caught you cause i saw you

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:42 pm
Mira says...

Hiyas Believer! :) It's truly wonderful to meet you!

Welcome to Young Writers Society... aka the greatest writing site out there. There's lots to do and fun to be had, so I hope you enjoy being here! :)

So, I bet you're wondering about the different colors on members names. I'm here to clear that up a bit for you. ^-^ Hope you don't mind if I go into my boring mode for a second.

Black - Regular members (like you and me! ^-^)
Blue - Greeters. They roam the welcome forums in search of new members. Their job is basically to make the transition into YWS as easy and fun as possible!
Purple - Instructors. These lovely people are the best critiquers on the site. They help everyone find their inner light and be their best.
Green - Moderators. Light green moderators are assigned to a specific portion of the site while dark green moderators cover a bigger portion. ^-^ They help everything run smoothly.
Red - Administration. These fantastical people run the site and make it the best. :)

Enough about that, though. You said you like music? Do you play an instrument or perhaps... you sing? And what's your favorite genre of music?

PM me if you need anything or just want someone to talk to. ^-^ Have fun!

Smiles!
~Mira
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me

All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard