and i need as much feedback as possible

because im aiming to perform one or two of them with a small group of actors
before i go to uni

thanks xx

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:42 pm
peanut19 says...

Hi Sparky, I'm peanut, welcome to YWS. On here there are a lot of people who will be willing to review your work you just have to be patient and post them in the correct forums. Like for instance, your plays would go under Scripts. To do that just go up to Writing and down to Submit Something, then hit Scripts and insert or type your play.

On YWS there are a few rules.
*No chat speak, you are a writer so you must try to talk like one.
*The ratings (G, PG, PG-13, and R) are for your posts, please rate them before posting if they need to be rated or it will be unrated. Anything that's not R will be displayed on the homepage for people to see.
*There is a 2:1 ratio. This means that you should try to review twice for every one post you have. It keeps things balanced.

What's your favorite play or book?
Who's your favorite author?

My favorite book is Cage of Stars by Jacquelyn Mitchard. Who is one of my favorite authors.
I hope to see you around. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:29 pm
SeleneForeverDream says...

Hiya Sparky and welcome to YWS! :D

So after you've taken peanut's advice and submitted your work under scripts, we have a Will Review For Food thread here. You can ask people to review your work and they will happily do so.

forum188.html

Also, you can ask for a review from one of our wonderful Instructors! They'll be sure to critique your scripts thoroughly, as well as help you improve on them greatly

post580878.html#580878

Have you noticed that people here have different colored usernames? These people have jobs on YWS and each are important.

Blues- Are Greeters, like myself. We welcome new members to YWS and help them become acquainted with the site!

Purples- Are the Instructors I was talking about. They review work and help improve other member's writing.

Light Green- Are JMs or Junior Moderators. They control a specific forum.

Green- Are Mods or Moderators. They control all forums.

Red- Are our Administrators of YWS. They make sure YWS doesn't fall into complete chaos and helps keep control of everything.

Orange- Are our Distinguished Members. They are retired Mods.

I have some more questions for you! Do you prefer pie over cake? Do you like to draw? What's your favorite dessert? Do you play any sports?

If you have a question or need help, don't be afraid to ask a colored username! That goes for me, as well. :razz:
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:11 am
Kamas says...

Hi there Sparky.

You've already be pretty much greeted.
One thing this forum is if you are a newbie.
Are you a newbie? If you are, tell us about yourself!

If not well then. Ask for reviews in the Will Review For Food forum and Hi! ^^
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton