z

Young Writers Society

Hiya!

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:12 pm
sweetie_pie94 says...

Hi! I'm sweetie_pie94!

I'm a very nice person. I live in the country in a small town. I love photography, writing, and drawing. Read my blog to get inside my life. I'm willing to be everybody's friend. Get to know this small town girl. :) (Me)
He told me he love my blue, glossy eyes. Now he has left me stranded. It's over. I will never love him again.

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:31 pm
SeleneForeverDream says...

Hiya Sweetie and welcome to YWS! I'm Selene, but you probably already know that since I've seen you in chat. ;)

Onto the lovely little things we like to call the rules!

~Please rate at least two pieces of work before submitting your own. This goes for every piece of work you have and is called the 2:1 ratio rule. But I see you're all over that ;) and that's awesome! :D

~Please rate your work! If there are sex scenes or the F-word, please rate it R and so on.

~Dnt use cht spk and DO NOT TALK LIKE THIS!!! Thank you. ^_^

Do tell us more about yourself! What do you like reading? What's your favorite genre? Who's your favorite author? What do you like to do in your free time?

If you have a question, need help, want to talk, or would like a review, feel free to PM me. :D
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:33 pm
Elinor says...

sweetie_pie94 wrote:Hi! I'm sweetie_pie94!

I'm a very nice person. I live in the country in a small town. I love photography, writing, and drawing. Read my blog to get inside my life. I'm willing to be everybody's friend. Get to know this small town girl. :) (Me)

Hi Sweetie Pie! My Name Is Ellie! If You Click On The Little Portfolio Next To My Name, You Can Go To My Profile And Add Me As A Friend.

I think It's awesome that you live in the country. So at ease...so quiet and peacful...But Anyway. Are You writing anything? A Novel, A short story?

If You Have any questions, drop me a PM :-)

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:21 pm
Kamas says...

Hi there Sweetie!

I'm Kamas and this > :smt026 is my official greeter smilie! (Isn't it cute!)

Well I felt the need to give you a warmer welcome then what you have right now.

Let us explore YWS together!

Well I enjoy keeping my blog updated and going on the chat. ( I spend way to much free time there)
I write poetry and draw pictures but I enjoy trying my hand at other things too.
YWS will let you explore your talent!

I'm sure you'll find something you'll enjoy doing. There is tons to do!

Now how about the famous YWS members!

Nate: The powerful ruler of YWS. *bows to Nate* :smt029

Mesh/ Bekah : One of the few Admins. She's hilarious :smt003

Juniper/ June : The insane instructor that will not stop until every piece of work is reviewed! :smt024
I have no idea how she does it.

Angels Symphony: Our favourite Greeter angel! You should see her greets and she is the one who dubbed me :smt026 .

Jabber Hut : no it isn't a circus!

Rosey : Our fantasy and Myth busters friend

Explosive Pen: She explodes when she gets mad.

Snoink : The one who rocked the radio show a while ago

and hopefully...Me! *prays*

Well I know you'll have fun!
Hope to see you around dear!

Kamas~~
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:22 pm
Carlito says...

Hey Sweetie, welcome to YWS! :D

Have you seen the Groups yet? I would check them out if you haven't. There are about a million so you're bound to find a few you want to join, which you should totally do. :)

A lot of my family lives in the country. I live in Iowa so we have the rolling hills of corn and soybeans. :) What region of the country do you live in? (I'm just assuming you live in the US :))

So...are you ready for some hard questions?
What's your favorite genre to read/write? What kind of music do you listen to? What's your favorite kind of ice cream? If you were a piece of furniture, what kind would you be and why? If you could have any superpower, what would you choose and why?

I hope you have a great time here and if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to PM me! :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson