z

Young Writers Society

Stage Direction: Enters Stage Right

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:19 am
forever.always says...

Hi, my username is forever.always, and I am new to YWS.
I first discovered this website from a friend, and I eagerly
registered for an account a few days ago. Some of my
favorite hobbies include acting, writing, singing, and
(of course) having fun with my friends. I live for
creativity. When I'm not at school, in rehearsals,
or doing homework, I'm usually day-dreaming about the
future. I'm not quite sure what I want to be when I grow
up, but I'm definitely up for anything that involves using
my imagination. I love sunshine, bare feet, popsicles,
wall-to-wall carpet, roller coasters, music, talking on the phone,
staying up late, laughing, acting, dreaming, creating, and living.

So, that pretty much sums up just a little part of me.

Just a little bit. :D
"I've got too much soul for the world." -Too Fake (Hockey)

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:27 am
Mira says...

Hiyas Always! It's nice to meet you! *shakes hand* Welcome to the wonderful world of YWS! :)

I'm Mira and I suppose I'll just tell you a little bit about the rules of the site. It might be a bit boring, but keep your ears unplugged! ^-^

~ NO CAPS.
~ No chtspk. Proper grammar and spelling is a must. Tlking lyk this doesn't go w/ that.
~ 2:1 ratio. Please review two pieces of work for every one submission of your own. :)

Anyway, I see you like roller coasters. :) I'm not as brave as you. What are your favorite kind?

And acting? That's so fun! Have you been in any plays?

What's your favorite type of music? What about your favorite genre for books? Your favorite author?

PM if you need anything. :) I'll try to help to the best of my extent.

Smiles!
~Mira
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me

13 Reviews

Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:40 am
forever.always says...

Great! Thanks for your help!

=)

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:17 pm
Demeter says...

Hello there, Forever Always!

I'm Demeter. Do you have a nickname you'd prefer to be used? Because I doubt that I'm going to have the patience to type your whole name all the time xD I'll just call you Forever or something...

Ooh, acting! I love it too! Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to act very much, but I hope that's going to change soon. :) The second years at my school do a musical every autumn, and I'm a second year this year, so I'm going to go in. I can't wait for it!

Anyways, I just wanted to welcome you to the site, and just PM me if you have any problems!

Demeter
xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:12 pm
Elinor says...

Hey Forever :D I'm Ellie, otherwise known as ThornedRose. But you can call me Thorn.

I'm glad you decided to come to YWS.

I have been semi-new myself, but I have more than gotten the hang of things, and I am sure you will, too.
You have pretty cool interests- alot of them are the same as mine!

Well, Anyway, I hope I'll see you around in the near future. Just PM me if you have any questions :-)

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:12 pm
Angels-Symphony says...

Hey Forever ^^ I've greeted you already, but this is where I'll greet you properly :P

I'm Shina, one of the instructor-greeters here on YWS ;) It is my job and my pleasure to greet the newbs of YWS.

Mira's got the basic rules for you, so I'll give you my pieces of advice:

Don't take all reviews to heart. The instructors on this site will shred your work to pieces, meaning any comma splice, wrong tense, or grammatical error won't get past their radars. Don't worry though ^^ It's all in the hope that you'll improve. Just make sure to take their suggestions and you'll become ten times the writer you are right now.

Also, to learn the ropes of the site, you just need to jump in. Join a group, review, post in forums, ask people to be your friend, guestbooks, and all the rest ;)

Good Luck & Have Fun

-Shina
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:28 pm
bludragon525 says...

Hey Forever Always! Welcome to the wacky world of YWS!!!! I'm Zoe, but I'm more commonly known as Dragon.

I discovered this website from one of my very close friends too! I'm glad you decided to join.

I've seen you around the forums, but I can't exactly remember where. I'm glad you've gotten the hang of things.

Acting!!!! I love acting! Though I'm a bit too shy to ever become a professional actor. Mr. Vigil, the director of our school plays, always yells at me for talking too softly. :oops:

What's your favorite type of music? Flavor of ice cream? Favorite genre to write? We're a bit nosy, as you've probably already figured out.

Well, feel free to PM me if you need anything!!

See ya around!

zOe :smt043
Help! I can't remember if I'm the evil twin or the good one!

13 Reviews

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:46 pm
forever.always says...

Haha yeah, you can just call me "Forever". :D

I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe