z

Young Writers Society

Well now's the time to explain who I am!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:01 am
saratribble says...

*Waves to everyone!*

Hello, my name is Sara and I am new to this site after a friend suggested it to me. I'm 20 years old by the way, but I do enjoy reading YA/MG stories when I can. I am in such awe to see so many young writers pursuing their dreams, it's truly remarkable! Your all well on your way!

I am the Publishing Editor at Flash Me Magazine. A online magazine dedicated to flash fiction stories of all genres. I highly recommend checking out our site and submission policy--we welcome new and established authors to submit. Some personal stories of mine have appeared in Young Writers of America, Static Movement, Flashshot and this August in SNM Horror Magazine. (I would only advise 16+ to read this due to content)

I have a Paranormal Women's Fiction being shopped around for agents and have one requested partial out right now--crosses fingers--hoping that will turn into a full. I'm revising my adult fantasy, originally it was a YA but due to the content, making it an adult was necessary.

I love to help out fellow writers when I can so don't be shy to ask questions or anything. I'm pretty open to things and will do my best to help out when I can.

Also, just to throw this out there--a writer friend of mine is currently looking for some teen readers around the ages of 16+ for feedback of her story currently being looked at by mutltiple agents! It's a fantastic story and I read it myself but she really values her target audience views, this is a YA novel dealing with a female main character and superheros/bad guys all while trying to hide her identity from school. If you'd be willing to help her out please email me: strzemzalski@yahoo.com so I can hook you two up.

Can't wait to meet all of you and so glad to be here!

I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl