z

Young Writers Society

Introduction

Reviews: 0
Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:30 pm
mambi55 says...

First if you're wondering "mambi" means it has has nothing to do with bambi! Its a Cuban revolutionary fighter.

Second excuse my laziness right now. Its 5am and Im running on juice. So yup my name is Alex. I like video games and anime. I mostly want to co-write stories. So friend me and PM me. I would like to do mostly fantasy and steam punk stories.

Yeah, thats it. :D
Attachments
FamilyGuy-Good20Good.gif
FamilyGuy-Good20Good.gif (37.42 KiB) Viewed 66 times

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:06 pm
Chloe(: says...

Hey Alex! I'm Chloe, but you can call me by me user name, or by any variation of one of the two. :D

We do have some rules here...
------->The 2:1 ratio! You have to post two reviews before you post something of your own. People are more likely to review your work if you review their's.

--> Keep curse words where they belong, in Literature. And if you do put them in your writing, rate it R.

---->Prty Plz dnt tlk lik dis. Is vry anoyin. Ocassional brbs, or lols are okay, but don’t overuse them. We are a writing society, you shouldn't be too lazy to type a little word.

----->: NO CAPS! WE HATE CAPS!!! WE HATE THEM!!! Even if you HATE something so badly, please do not use caps.

---> Try not to use many smilies. I know, it’s tempting with all the cool ones out there, but please limit them.

So you like co-writing stories? We have a group here for that. Right over here!

There also are other groups. Head over to the groups icon at the top to find many. If you don't find one of a particular interest you have, go to the link at the top, and you'll find a forum where you can make a topic advertising your group. We have tons of groups here, and they're just one of the amazing things at YWS. :D

Feel free to PM me if you need any help, or would like me to critique anything you've written!
Formerly known as Vivacious.

Full of Cliches:a challenge to see who can write a piece with the most cliches.

uwu
— soundofmind