z

Young Writers Society

Hi. I'm new.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:33 am
uglyduckling says...

Hi Guys.
I'm new here, I really like to write, and image everything, but never can get it to paper. I hope this site will encourage and inspire me, as well. I am currently going to start a new story, that I will probably never finish.

Bye

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:57 am
afeefah says...

Hi! I'm Afeefah!

Welcome to YWS! :D

I'm sure you will find inspiration here; everyone is nice!

Well bye for now!

Afeefah :D

Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:04 am
Maneechan says...

Hiya uglyduckling! Welcome to YWS! Try to post your progress on this site, if you really want to finish the story you're writing. Everyone here is nice, and the various groups are great in developing your interest and helping in your writing works too. See ya around!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:18 am
uglyduckling says...

Thanks for the warm welcome.

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:20 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

Welcome duckling! (Is that what you'd like to be called?)

YWS is a great community and I'm sure you'll like it here.

Just a heads up on some rules:
1) No chatspeak
2) For every one peice you submit, please review two others. It's a great way to make yourself known and meet new people. I highly recommend you do as much reviewing as you can (it will also help you get ideas on how to write!)
3) Rate your work, that way it ends up on the front page and more people will see it.

I completely unerstand what you said about stories. I start them all the time, but I've only every finished one novel (the draft of it, anyways) and have more than I can count waiting for my attention. Some will never get done. But that's okay. What's important is that you enjoy writing it.

Personally, what really motivated me to finish was that I got people to read it and they gave me encouraging feedback. Which is what I think you'll find here! So I encourage you to submit your work. Some people's critiques wills seem harsh, but the more they pick on you the more they care and want you to improve. :wink:

Again, welcome! Feel free to PM me anytime to cash in on the coupon in my sig.

^_^ Keek!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:08 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to YWS.

If you need anything, feel free to pm me.

See ya around
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink