z

Young Writers Society

New :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 am
razzleberry says...

Hi to everyone!
As you have probably figured, I'm new to YWS. But I'm not completely new. About two years ago I joined but I've sort of dropped of the face of this site.
I'm a NaNoWriMoer, though I haven't accomplished the 50,000 words.
I'm open to random chatter and I'd love to get to know anyone!

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:40 am
Fortuna says...

hej hej! Nice ta meetcha! I'm Fortuna and I'm relatively new as well. I can't wait to read your stuff!

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:22 am
*writewatiwant* says...

Hi Berry! Wow, you entered NaNo? *bows*

Welcome to YWS, dear! I'm Kat, nice to meet you, and I am a greeter. A greeter is a person whose job is to greet the newbies, and make them feel welcomed. Are you feeling welcomed? :P

Anyway, I'll have to brief you the rules.

1. Rate your work. Rated posts will appear on the Home page, except the ones rated R. When should you rate a work R? R posts contain either strong language (the f-word is an instantly R) or (and) adult scenes.

2. Keep the 2:1 ratio. That means that for every story/poem/script/etc, you post, you should do two reviews to somebody's else work. Posts on the Community forums and Groups don't count.

3. No chat speak and keep capitalizing to a minimal.

That's about it! If you have five minutes, I still advise you to check The Rules.

Tell us more about yourself! What do you like to read, write and review?
What's your favorite book(s)?

Nice to meet you! If you need anything just PM me ;)
*Kat*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 pm
View Likes
mizz-iceberg says...

Hiya Berry! Welcome to YWS? What's up? And, no, I don't mean the sky, or the ceiling, or whatever literally happens to be above your head. What I mean is... Well the term 'what's up' does not actually have a literal meaning it's more of a... urghh never mind.

Anyways, mighty glad that you came back and decided to join us again. I can't say we missed you, as we hardly know you, but that's all going to change soon isn't it? :) So, introduce yourself! What kind of stuff are you into. And by 'into', I don't actually mean physically. What I mean is, like, the stuff that interests you, and you really like to get into. No, not into, just...*sigh*

Anyhow, do introduce yourself, and maybe drop by in chat sometime and meet some more members. It would be a good idea to go through the help and support section on the site, and also to PM me if you have any question, concerns, or just want a review. :P

See you around!

-Zehra
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

Random avatar

Reviews: 15
Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:04 pm
Horserider says...

:smt006 Hi Berry! So how's it going? What kind of things do you like to write and read?

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:30 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to YWS. Pm me if you need anything.

NM
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

"Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks."
— TryHardNinja