z

Young Writers Society

I am new too!

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:43 pm
GoodToGo says...

A friend requested this site to me *cough*fragile_heart(!)*cough*

I took a look at it a few times and thought it looked cool. She raves about it a lot, and I'd love to see what all the rave is about. I'd like to get to know some of you so you can help me expand my writing skills.

My favorite authors are Cassandra Clare and JK Rowling. My favorite type of writing would probably go in Other Fiction, because I like to write deep pieces. (Just to let you know, if you ever see any of my writing, I do not slit my wrists. Just for the record xD)

Favorite bands are AAR and Boys like Girls

And that's about it!

:D

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:51 pm
fragile_heart(!) says...

Ryley!

Well, even though you are sitting right next to me (literally) I have to do this!

Welcome to YWS! The wonderful world of crazy writers who we all consider family. You're going to have a blast -- I promise!

Just a couple of rules to go over

:arrow: 2:1 ratio -- This means that for every one thing you post, give two critiques.

:arrow: No caps or chat speak. And please, for everyone's sake, use the spell check feature at the top right of this box.

The rest can be found here.

The people with the funny colored names are called Mentors. Theres:

Reds are Administrators, like Nate, who run the site. Greens and light greens, who are Moderators and Junior Moderators, who keep the forums clean and clear and under control. Oranges, who are like veterans, because they were previously top posters who no longer have time to sign in any longer. Purples are the infamous Instructors, and they are the ones who will help you the most with writing. And last but not least, there are turquoise Greeters, like me!

So, now, since I know everything there possible could be known about you, I'll let the other take it away!

Bye and lots of love!

- Clary, Bliss, SA, Sarah-Avery
:D

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:55 pm
mizz-iceberg says...

Hello Goodtogo! I'll just call you Togo, if you don't mind.

So, welcome to YWS! I see you already have friend here, and I mean friends as in the ones not virtual.You'll make a lot of new friends here, I'm sure.

I hope you're liking it here, so far. This site is everything to rave about. You'll see. ;) It would be helpful to browse the help and support section, just to get to really know how this site runs and functions. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

See your around!
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:30 am
Carlito says...

Hey GoodToGo, welcome to YWS! :D

Hey! I reviewed something for you today! :)
I love JK Rowling too. If you haven't already, I would recommend joining the Harry Potter Group in the Groups forum. It's a lot of fun.

Well you already covered two of my big questions...
What's your favorite TV show? Movie? What's your favorite kind of ice cream? Soup? If you could have any superpower, what superpower would you have and why?

I hope you have a great time here and if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to PM me! :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:56 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

Heyoo. I'm Jade.
I'm pretty sure I reviewed something of yours today, your avatar looks familiar.

Haha, anyway, welcome.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:07 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey.

Welcome to YWS. If you ever need anything, feel free to pm me.

see ya around

NM
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss