z

Young Writers Society

Hello.

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:31 pm
Exialac says...

tnme22 wrote:[quote=Exialac]
Thank you. I think you were just hungry when you wrote that. You make my writing sound like a chocolate milkshake. My favorite genre to read is Sci-Fiction and my favorite genre to write is despotic fiction. I like other classic rock bands (Queen, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Deep Purple etc), alt rock bands (Flaming Lips, Belle and Sebastain, the Decemberists etc) and alt hiphop/oldschool/ undergound hiphop (Sage Francis, Nas, Ice cube). I would be a cloud... My favorite kind of ice cream is rocky road, vanilla or cookie dough flavored ice cream...

Haha :D
I like the Flaming Lips and Belle and Sebastian too! :D Like the Yoshimi battling the robots, great stuff.[/quote]

:)
Ohh im begining to respect your taste in music. Beatles too...
It's a very dangerous thing to do exactly what you want
Because you cannot know yourself, or what you'd really do
Are you crazy? Yayayayaayayay....*sings in his head*...
Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson. You find the present tense and the past perfect.

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom