sabaku says...

just introducing my self hi!! :)

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 pm
nixonblitzen says...

That wasn't much of an introduction!

Welcome, anyway.

Who are you? What are your favourite things? What do you like to write?

PM me if you need any help.

-Rachel
"He found his voice tended either to disappear or to come out too loud." -William Golding

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:28 am
Carlito says...

Hey sabaku, welcome to YWS! :D

First things first, if you haven't already, I would recommend reading the Rules. They give a lot of really good and important information on the site. Stuff like the 2:1 ratio rule. For every story/poem/lyric/photograph, etc. you submit, we ask that you write at least two reviews.

So what is your favorite genre to read/write? What kind of music do you listen to? What's your favorite movie? TV show? If you could travel anywhere in the world for a week, where would you go and why?

If you have any questions or need anything, feel free to PM me! :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:53 am
WaterVyper says...

Heya sabaku! tnme has already explained the rules, which can be found here so I'd suggest you take the time to read them.

Now, one thing she didn't get was the colors. You see that tnme and I both have blue colored usernames? That means we're greeters, and our job is to- quite obviously- greet you, help you get acquainted with the site, and to answer any questions you have.

People with purple names are instructors. Their purpose is to help you improve with your writing, and if you really need some reviews for something, or help, you can go ask them. Alternatively, you can look in the Will Review for Food area of the Lounge. You can post a request there, and people will usually get right at it.

Light Green and Dark Green usernames belong to junior and regular moderators, respectively. Any forum issues or more advanced ones, you can go to them. Red usernames are for the admins, who keep the site up. Orange usernames are distinguished members, which basically says that they're retired moderators.

So, now that the rainbow is finished, why don't you tell us more about yourself? What are your hobbies? How would you describe yourself? What movies or music do you like? Who are your favorite authors? Anything else you want to add about yourself?

Now, if you ever need anything, you can PM me. I hope to see you around sometime soon. See ya, sabaku!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract