z

Young Writers Society

The Secret Life of Phanny

Reviews: 4
Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:01 pm
PhantomInvader says...

The description of this forum drew me in: I like talking about myself.

The title of the thread slightly taken from the Secret Life of Bees (which, much to my disappointment, was not really about bees). Anyway:

Phanny is not my real name. My parents aren't that crazy.
Juuuust crazy enough to name me Brynn. I used to hate my name but now I like it because, after this year, no one in my school will have it. The other Brynn graduated.

I love writing. I love it. If it were a man and I wasn't so afraid of commitment I would marry it. But it's not, and I am, so I won't.

I like music, I like cartoons that I should be too mature to watch, and I like to draw. And I like ending my sentences with tildes, like so~

I love cats, too. And creating characters (it's a hobby I cannot stop. They just keep coming).

I have friends, but a lot of them are guys except for two, one of whom is my absolute bestest friend. I'll tell her about this site, seeing as she's a writer, too.

What you should know about my typing quirks so you don't get annoyed: For emphasis, I elongate the vowel sound by putting a looooooot of letters in a word.
I make up words, mostly portmanteaus of existing words.

I like fanfiction. I write it, I write it a lot.

Sometimes I channel my inner Dr. Seuss.

I hate "The Grapes of Wrath".

I write poems sometimes, but they usually don't have any sort of meaning to them.

Chatspeak makes my head hurt. So does all caps, because when I read it it sounds like someone's screaming at me. In my head.

I think that's it. Any questions?

*cricket chirp*

Class dismissed. Return your 3D glasses to the bin on your way out and, uhm, stay in school.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:57 pm
Twit says...

Grapes of Wrath was so boring I didn't finish it. I got half way through, and all that happened was that these dudes made a fire, whined about life, found dust, more dust and more dust. Kind of boring.

Cats and characters -- dude, we should totally move in with each other. Only, you know, that'd be kind of wrong and freaky, so maybe not. However! You need a new nickname. "Phanny" is unacceptable. Like, really. Um. Just because, you know.

I'm Twit. Yo.

You're Tom. *spits in hand* Dude. Welcome to the Brotherhood of [s]Mutants[/s] Writers.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare