z

Young Writers Society

Who is winter?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat May 30, 2009 9:26 pm
winterbaby says...

Hello there I'm winter. I have been writing for many years. I working on getting better at my writing. I love to write short stories and poems. Mostly the stories are realistic fiction and the poems are lyric. I write because it's a way I express myself and my feelings. So a little about me well I live in Pennsylvania with my parents and siblings. My friend are great people who love my writing. I love sports, tv, music and painting. I hope when I'm older I become a famous author or poet and if that doesn't happen a cook. I love to cook. I love to read. I'm a huge fan of twilight :D. I also love love to learn new things. Well that all i can say about myself.

P.S. Please read my work. Thank you.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:03 pm
nixonblitzen says...

Hey winter! Welcome!

What are your favourite things to learn? History? Physics? Animals?

What other books do you like besides Twilight?

What sports do you like?

Nice to meet you!
-Rachel
"He found his voice tended either to disappear or to come out too loud." -William Golding

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:40 pm
MagnusBane says...

Hey Winter!

You like to cook? That's cool! I'm hopeless at it. Sure, I can make macaroni or toast, but ask me to make anything else and I'm clueless.

Ugh, sports. I hate that word. I'm probably the most non atheletic person on the planet. Every time - and I mean every - I try to play sports, I end up either getting nailed in the head, tripping over my own two feet, or getting injured in some other spectacularly stupid way. It's terrible.

Do you have any pets, by the way?
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers