z

Young Writers Society

Hey it's Lulu!

Reviews: 0
Sat May 30, 2009 5:06 pm
Lulu4Luck says...

Hey it's Lulu, you might recognize me :D
The night must fade away for the sun to bloom.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sat May 30, 2009 5:40 pm
XYZinnia says...

Hello! I’m Y! :D

Welcome to YWS! I don’t recognize you. Are you from a different writing site?

Anyway, here on YWS we have some rules. So…

1. Rate your works. G, PG, PG-13, or R. If it has any vulgar language, adult situations, anything like that, it needs to be rated.
2. There is a 2:1 ratio here. So, for every work you publish, you should review two other pieces.
3. No chat speak. (dis is nawt fun 2 lok at.)
4. No CAPS.

Tell us more about yourself? So, how did you find YWS? Why did you pick your username? Have you written any books? What do you like to write? Poems? Non-Fiction? What do you do in your spare time? What’s your favorite book? Food? Song? Movie? Quote? Type of pie?

Anyway, glad you’re here! YWS is a wonderful, wonderful place! If you have any questions, just ask!

See ya around! :)
-Y

Reviews: 0
Sun May 31, 2009 6:34 am
Lulu4Luck says...

XYZinnia wrote:Hello! I’m Y! :D

Welcome to YWS! I don’t recognize you. Are you from a different writing site?

Anyway, here on YWS we have some rules. So…

1. Rate your works. G, PG, PG-13, or R. If it has any vulgar language, adult situations, anything like that, it needs to be rated.
2. There is a 2:1 ratio here. So, for every work you publish, you should review two other pieces.
3. No chat speak. (dis is nawt fun 2 lok at.)
4. No CAPS.

Tell us more about yourself? So, how did you find YWS? Why did you pick your username? Have you written any books? What do you like to write? Poems? Non-Fiction? What do you do in your spare time? What’s your favorite book? Food? Song? Movie? Quote? Type of pie?

Anyway, glad you’re here! YWS is a wonderful, wonderful place! If you have any questions, just ask!

See ya around! :)
-Y

No when I said recognize I ment that I had another account on here I just forgot my password XD
I remember the rules but thank you I did need to refresh my memory I haven't been on here for a while

topic48708.html there's where I posted about myself ^^

See ya too!
The night must fade away for the sun to bloom.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:57 pm
fragile_heart(!) says...

Ha! I knew I recognized you!
I just read your About the Author post that you attached. Hmph.

Anywho, you're Curly's little sister? How awesome is that! I wish I had a sibling or friend on YWS. :( Well, I have plenty of friends, just not ones who live in my general area that I could meet up with :(.

I really have to stop posting sob stories on here. I should save it for the Other Fiction threads :wink:

And Total Drama Island is a pretty awesome cartoon show, I must say! :wink: It has most of the voices of characters from 6teen, which is one of my favorites. My friend is into Naruto, but I don't know much about it.

So you think you can dance is awesome! I only watched last season, but I'm hooked!

Anyways, can't wait to see you around YWS.

Bye!
- Avery

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:27 am
Demeter says...

I remember you! Welcome back!

Demeter
xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor