z

Young Writers Society

Curly. Just call me Curly. I love to be friends to anyone!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat May 30, 2009 12:40 am
Curlyqpride says...

I go by Curly, if I haven't already made that apparent. :lol:

I am a 14 year old girl who attends public school, and please don't judge me based off age. My username is based off my hair and how I love it for the way it is.

My biggest pet peeve is a shallow person. I love all people, no matter your interest I will want to get to know you. I find every human being and creature just fascinating for who they are and what they are interested in there lives.

I easily become attached to anime series. :smt044: My current obsession is Death Note, my favorite pairing being LxLight. I don't care what you think, I love them together. :P

I treat people all like a diamond as if I were dirt poor. If you roll your eyes at this statement, ah well. Maybe if you said "Hi." however we can be great friends!

I'm positive and love helping others. If your negative, that's quite alright, I believe in the powers of yin and yang!

I'm obsessed with music, and everyone I meet is surprised I'm a medal head. A Lot of my stories were inspired by songs. My favorite song is Float On by Modest Mouse, I can go on about all the bands I love. At the moment I love System Of A Down

I am currently reading Speak by Laurie Anderson. This book is fantastic! If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it!

Love anyone who comments back! You are all very wonderful writers, and I cannot wait for someone to correct my terrible grammar! (lol)

-Curly
Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!

Reviews: 4
Sat May 30, 2009 1:46 am
gigirl942 says...

CURLY? I didn't know you were signed up here! Hiiiii! Welcome to Young Writer's Society!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:04 pm
winterbaby says...

Hey Curly,

Nice to meet you I'm winter.
I read Speak too. I totally fell in love it. It is a really great book. When your done reading it you should see the movie.

ttyl

- winter :)

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:08 pm
foxfire says...

hi curly...its nice to meet you...

you like Death Note, i like it as well but i like elfen lied? have you heard of it...

what is this book SPEAK, can you tell me some details about it...

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:52 pm
Hawkie says...

Hi, Curly! Nice to meet you!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:06 pm
Curlyqpride says...

Hey everyone! Nice to meet you!

Foxfire- Speak is a book about a girl in Highschool (I believe it is High school) who is suffering as a outcast. I would say more, however I wouldent wan't to spoil it! lol

I have never heard of that book, maybe you can tell me about it? I would to hear!

Winterbaby- I, Ive heard the movie is great! I'll check it out!

Hawkie- It's nice to meet you to! Love your avatar avatar! (hehe pun XD)

gigi- !! Gigi, what's up?
Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!

I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat