z

Young Writers Society

I'm back! So, I guess Im sorta new..

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri May 29, 2009 11:42 pm
Curlyqpride says...

Hey guys, I'm back. I was gone for what I know realize to be forever, so Im considering myself a new member XD Alot of things are actually new to me again, if any of you recognize my name, give me a holler! My avatar is change based off a new fandom. XD I cannot wait to get back to writing!

If you never have met me, go ahead and say hi, I love new friends :) :hug:

I love all people, and if you want a story read, tell me. I have alot of free time, hehe.
Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Sat May 30, 2009 3:08 am
peanutgallery007 says...

Haha, I have lots of free time too. Well, not as much as about a week ago since my piano rehearsal is coming up, so everyone is freaking out about memorizing their pieces for it, including me =S

So! Do you play anything musical? I find that writing and piano sort of have this thing... I don't know. They just go together.

Also, do you write more poetry, or stories? I'm more of a poetry person myself.

Well, by clicking on one of the links in my signature, you can either go to my group that I mod, or go to my Will Review for Food thread. Need a review? I gotcha covered ;)

I hope to see you around! :D

~April

P.S. if you don't remember the rules or something, shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to help out with whatever you need. :D
Have a peanut =)

Try your hand at my poetry contest!

Proud LGBT supporter.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun May 31, 2009 2:57 am
Curlyqpride says...

Haha! *highfive* That's cool, I love the piano! It is abolutely beautiful, my favorite peice is Moonlight Sonata and a song called People Error by The Gazzette, it's stunning.

I have no musical talent whatsoever, so all I can do is admire those who play their hearts out. :)

Oh, I see what you mean! Also, I notice listening to classical helps with some of my writing!

I love both poetry and writing, however I discovered poetry is more of a doodle to me, and writing seems to tend to be more serious, however sometimes I have my good moments and can make a pretty decent poem. I would love to see some of your work!

I'll need to review more often, it makes me feel I've contributed somehow, so your Will Review for Food seems heroic to me. :lol:

Thank you so so much! I will definetly give you a heads up if I am confused!
Hello! I go by Curly!

I only give positive reviews because I don't like to give critism for some strange reason. :) If you would like a little sunshine in your story, please PM me!

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:49 pm
fragile_heart(!) says...

Hi Curly!

For some reason your name sounds familiar....hm.

Anyways, you obviously know all the rules and stuff, so I won't waste time on that. :wink:

The piano is a very beautiful instrument. I started playing at age seven, and I still play to this date. I like playing slow, contemporary pieces. For instant, I just perfected Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy.

Anyhow, I now how you feel. I was posting more than I was reviewing, and I didn't realize it until Rosey Unicorn pointed it out the other day. I had to do about fifteen reviews to catch up.

*points the shame finger at self*

Anyways, I'm off to eat my chocolate chip waffles :).

- Avery

*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink