z

Young Writers Society

Hi..I am new here..

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Tue May 26, 2009 11:32 pm
Anshita says...

Hey all...My name is Anshita Khanna and I just love to write songs. I am so Happy because i joined YWS. Here you can post stuff and people can review it for you and help you in many different ways. I love it here.

- Anshita :)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed May 27, 2009 12:06 am
Snoink says...

Haha, I'm glad you like it! :D

If you need any assistance, just bug me. I'll be glad to help. :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Wed May 27, 2009 1:45 am
XYZinnia says...

Hello! I’m Y! :D

Welcome to YWS! One of the greatest places on the web! :) To start off, I’d like to lay down the rules.

1. Rate you works. You can rate it G, PG, PG-13, or R. You really need to rate things with profound language or adult situations. That way no one sees something they’d rather not.

2. No chat speak. (no1 wahts 2 red dis.)

3. No CAPS.

4. There is a 2:1 ratio here. So for every work you post, you should critic two other pieces. Then everyone’s work gets reviewed.

So, that’s about it. Follow these and you should be good! (As long as you follow proper Netiquette. :wink:)

So who are you? Who did you come across YWS! What to you like to write? Have you written a book?

You're from Canada? I've always wanted to go there. Is it nice this time of year?

So you write songs? Cool! I try that sometimes, I’m not very good. :? So how many songs have you written? What are they called? Have you written any parodies? What are your songs about?

Well, we’re glad to have you! It’s always great to get new members! If you have any questions, just ask!

See ya around! :)
-Y

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues