z

Young Writers Society

Hello all.

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:00 am
Fishr says...

I'm new here. And I think I'll like it here alot. Hope to get to know a few and have some fun here.

:D
Jess

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:10 am
sabradan says...

Welcome, Jess!!!!

I'm Dan!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

365 Reviews

Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:36 am
Fishr says...

Hey Dan! Good to meet you. :D

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:33 am
mystical*dragons says...

hey, welcome to YWS. i'm fairly new too, this is a great place. hope u have fun over here!:)

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:07 am
Emma says...

Hello, you'll like it here. I bet you money! But I can't because I spent it all on sweet... Erm... Hi.

365 Reviews

Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:03 am
Fishr says...

:D
Thanks for the new welcomes. Haven't posted much. Just kinda reading and checking the forums out a bit. Thus far, I think I'll have some fun here. :wink:

*waves*
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:57 pm
niteowl says...

Hi! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

365 Reviews

Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:51 am
Fishr says...

LOL! Thanks niteowl. Parade all for me??? Ahhh...You shouldn't have! :wink:
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:54 am
Snoink says...

OMGAZ!!! I mEaN lIkE ToTaLlTy! this is like.. teh place wh3r3 it's just like...gOiNg On! and i am like... the most aMaZiNg PlAce eva! YWS 4EVA!

Er... yeah.

Welcome.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:57 am
Duskglimmer says...

*laughs* very nice, Snoink.

*waves to Jess* hi! I'm Dusky. Welcome. Pull up a chair and sit for a while. Poke around the forums, talk to the people hanging around, read some stories and just have a good time!
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:03 am
Areida says...

Oh mercy, Snoink. NOT YOU TOO!! *sob*

Heh. Just kidding. I am currently suffering from a deadly combination of a lack of sleep and sugar-filled Keebler cookies. You know, those really awesome ones with the M&M thingies on the top... mmm...

Anyway, I'm Areida, but you can just call me Ari. I'm the YWS' resident princess and still holding the title of Female Camera Whore. I do think I'm about to lose it to Kat, though. You'll meet her later. She's the Empress of the Universe, and very spiffy herself.

So, anyway, it's great to meet you. Hope to see around the boards soon! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:05 am
J. Haux says...

*laughs quietly at Snoink*

Hi! I'm Jacquie. I'm fairly new, but I've really enjoyed being on here. I think you will too. I'm off to read some of your stuff! :D
SPEW to You

365 Reviews

Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:53 pm
Fishr says...

Haha. Thanks all for the warm welcome. Been poking around the forums s'more and I like it here alot.

*waves to everyone*

When one is highly alert to language, then nearly everything begs to be a poem.
— James Tate