z

Young Writers Society

Hey

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:08 am
View Likes
Areida says...

Oh merciful heavens above-- PLEASE spell y'all right. Please. Pretty please.

Anyway, welcome!

I'm Areida, and I'm from Texas. I say y'all because "you all" takes too long and I'm lazy. I also frequently employ the use of "fixin'" as in, "Hey I'm fixin' to get up. You want me to take that for you?" However, I do NOT have a hick accent. There is a slight twang that creeps up on me every now and again, but I am vigilant to smack it down so quickly it doesn't know what's hit it!

Hah.

But. Anyway.

Great to have you. Hope to see you around the boards soon. If you get lost, don't hesitate to PM me or whoever. Everyone's nice, so it doesn't really matter. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:24 am
View Likes
J. Haux says...

I'm Areida, and I'm from Texas.
Small world.

*sheepish grin* I wasn't aware there was an incorrect spelling of y'all. I don't use it very often.

welcome again, Dreamgirl. :D
SPEW to You

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:26 am
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

I didn't know either... *goes back to correct every time she has ever spelled out the word "y'all"*

Anyways... Welcome DreamGirl. I'm just another random member of the YWS. Don't mind me. I just skulk around in the shadows.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:36 am
Areida says...

Hee hee. Sorry. One of those things that I have to spell right. Know what I mean?

Don't listen to Dusky, dreamgirl. She may skulk around in the shadows, but she always writes some amazing stuff. If you get around to it, you really need to check out The Bearer.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:43 pm
Dreamgirl says...

I'll get around to it. I'll try to read all of your guys stuff, and maybe post some of mine. :D

Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson