z

Young Writers Society

I registered on January, am I a Noob?

Reviews: 2
Sat May 23, 2009 5:31 pm
Yuukihana says...

:wink: Good day...everyone! The name's Yuuki, feel free to chat with me! I love writing stories, reading them and writing poetry too. To me, the art of reading shall always run though the course of my own, gory, ruby-filled veins of doom.. but more about that later. I've posted my first story along with two reviews on others..(thanks, to whoever who posted the guidelines!) It's in the action forum.. :D I'd like you to check it out.

What else can I say about me? I love reading, but I don't particularly like confining myself to one type of genre. (Fine.. :roll: .I love reading encyclopedias..go on..I'm a nerd...lol) And I still have not written the perfect essay(Of course, I haven't writen much at all..so that's gonna take a while) And I like to proofread stuff, even my own essay..and I'm the hardest critic. That's why it took me a long time to get on a review-based website..Í find too many faults in my own stories!!huhu.. :(

Anyways, I'm here now, ready to learn and teach at the same time. I welcome critics and fans alike. Here's hoping to catch ya'll later. Till then, lemme start with a lame joke:

Q:Why did the sheep cross the road?
A:It wanted the drivers to fall asleep..zzz

I know..stupid..lol :!:
Don't judge on who I am..
Judge me on what I became..

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sat May 23, 2009 11:56 pm
Winter's Twelfth Night says...

Hey Yuuki! Welcome to YWS!

Haha I liked your joke... I've never heard that version before! It sounds as though you have already been given the rules, but here is a link to the full list just in case: rules.php

Well... I guess you could say that you are a noob, depending on what your opinion of a "noob" is. How would one define "noob" anyway? How long does one stay a "noob"?

I love reading, but I don't particularly like confining myself to one type of genre. (Fine.. .I love reading encyclopedias..go on..I'm a nerd...lol)

You're one of many! Most of us YWSers love reading as well! That's interesting that you like to read encyclopedias. You must learn a lot from reading those! Don't worry, a lot of us are nerds too! Including me...

While I'm here, why don't I explain the colors! You may have noticed that different members have different colored usernames. Here is the key:
Blue: Greeters! We greet the new members and tell them all about YWS
Purple: Instructors. It's their job to give amazingly helpful critiques!
Light Green/ Green: Junior Moderators and Moderators. They make sure we all follow the rules!
Red: Site administrators
Orange: Distinguished members. They are usually retired moderators.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me!
-Winter
Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be?
Hermione: As merry as you will.
Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one
Of sprites and goblins.

The Winter's Tale

Sun May 24, 2009 1:13 am
Yuukihana says...

Haha, glad you liked it. I made it up, being half-asleep n all..
Thanks for the link though..I'd read it up. I guess Noob for me is a newbie, eventhough I've entered this site ages ago but never got the chance to post anything(If u want to know..I was on my break n a tad bit lazy then..hehe)

And thanks again for the tips n colour codes, although I still will need to get used to them..but hey, I'm a NOob! lol.

Looking forward to join this incredible community. Oh, Happy Days.. :wink:

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sun May 24, 2009 7:48 am
*writewatiwant* says...

Q:Why did the sheep cross the road?
A:It wanted the drivers to fall asleep..zzz

*laughs too hard*

Hiii, I'm Kat! *still laughing* Welcome to YWS! Even if you're not so new...
Anyway, it seems like you've read the guidelines! Great!

Now, some things to help you around!

-If you want to chat check if the Chat is opened (you can check it on the Home page or on your YWS, on the left corner) or hang out in the Lounge.
- If you're simply bored, above from checking the forums, you can always try the Storybooks (they're fun!) or to the Randomness!
- Don't take reviews too personally, some can be really harsh.
- Check out the Knowledge base. They have awesome articles there!

And that's about it. Feel free to come to me for anything!
*Kat*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

Sun May 24, 2009 9:20 am
Yuukihana says...

*laughs too hard*

By golly...I never expected my lamb-out-to-lull-u-down joke to get much response.. Thank you.. :)
Thanks for the links! I actually was wondering what else I could do here. Storybooks sure sound interesting..hmm...I might be there next.
Anyways again, Thanks so much for your welcome and the rest of the family here. Makes me feel like home..*eyes glistening with the ghost of my past*..hehe :lol:

I'll enjoy my stay and pray it's a long one. See you around!

I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying