z

Young Writers Society

Now, when introducing yourself, remember to smile!

Reviews: 3
Mon May 18, 2009 11:59 pm
Newguy120 says...

Hehe. Hi guys! Like the title of this topic? Yes, usually when something random is said I just blow it off, but in this case I thought I would point it out! Did you enjoy it? Anyway! My username is Newguy120, in case you missed that. :D I don't know why, but that is just the username I've grown attached to for all of the general websites in which usernames are used. *nod*. Man, am I bad about bird walking, or what? Okie Dokie then, time to start the intro. Like many of you who happen to read this (Hi!), I found this website via search engine. It just so happened that the search engine used was yahoo, but that is nonessential information. I've done some reading and exploring throughout the site and my thoughts were, "Wow! These guys look so friendly! I'm going to register for this site, and let them read some stuff I have written or may write!" Ok. That was an exaggeration, but still, it was along those lines. I promise. I noticed the 2:1 ratio here, and since this is to help you get to know me, I've decided to say something on that matter. I think it's a good idea. I've never really reviewed or critiqued, so I probably won't be any good at it. I'll be sure to look at other's reviews for ideas, and you guys be sure to help me out on that matter ok? Haha. Oh yes, By the way, please forgive any accidental text talk >.> I've grown accustomed to it on some matters, so it may slip out. By the way is that referring to the stories, or all posts and chats in general? Ah well, I shall post this now, and you fellas don't feel any hesitation to send me a message or say hi, ok? I love talking! (in case you haven't noticed) hehe

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Tue May 19, 2009 1:02 am
peanutgallery007 says...

Wow! You sound a lot like me! Except, when I joined I was more like; "are these people stalkers?" Haha. I've grown out of that :P Everyone here is nice.

So! You already know most of the rules, eh? You didn't mention that you noticed the rating system (even though you rated this post :P )

So! I guess there isn't much more to say other than Welcome to YWS! Just thought I'd stop to chew the fat with the newest member while on a reviewing spree. ;)

Well, see you around! Feel free to PM anytime, for anything! 8)

~April
Have a peanut =)

Try your hand at my poetry contest!

Proud LGBT supporter.

Tue May 19, 2009 1:08 am
Newguy120 says...

Hey peanut! (Mind if I call you peanut?) Thank you for the welcome! I'm looking forward to see what people think of my writing O.O
The circles keep me searching for the turning point in life

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Tue May 19, 2009 1:19 am
peanutgallery007 says...

Eh, I would prefer April better, but you can call me Peanut if you prefer it :P

Yeah, people are really nice about writing. No worries. I sure you're great at writing ;)

~April

yes, I do, in fact, sign my name after every post xD
Have a peanut =)

Try your hand at my poetry contest!

Proud LGBT supporter.

Tue May 19, 2009 1:45 am
Newguy120 says...

>.> Okie Dokie! April it is (Noticed the fact your name was april about two seconds after posting) <.< thanks for the support! ^_^

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Tue May 19, 2009 2:00 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

I'm just going to say hi, because I can't think of anything to say right now... this never happens to me... Wait! Since I'm a greeter and I'm supposed to say something informational, I will! OK, you may notice some people have colored user names. Here's a little list, you know, what they mean.

Purple: Instructors, they give the best reviews
Light Blue: Greeters, they greet new members and answer their questions.
Light Green: Junior moderators, they moderate some forums
Dark Green: Moderators, they moderate some forums
Red: Site administrators, they keep the site running smoothly
Orange: Distinguished members, retired mods.

Forgive me if I missed a color. I'm really tired.

Talking is really fun, and I'm pretty talkative myself. I'm looking forward to reading some of your work. :)
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

Tue May 19, 2009 2:09 am
Newguy120 says...

Thank you! xD

People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore