z

Young Writers Society

Some about C Elocin

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:23 pm
Elocina says...

I'm basically a country-girl. You know those "You know you're a Redneck if...." jokes? Well, most of them apply to me. I use the same knife to de-man the bulls as I do to cut an apple (knife's washed between uses sometimes). My dad has nearly driven off the road while looking at a farmer's crops. If I continued, I'd start to scare you people, so I'll end the Redneck relation there.

I've been writing for quite a while, though this is the first time I've taken my interest to the Internet. In 3rd grade, I wrote a 20 page story. Not long by my standards now, but it sure was then.

I love mashed potatos and gravy (looks like I live in the right state, doesn't it Nate?). I live in Idaho, actually only an hour from where Nate said he was born.

I go to a mid-sized school (MY standards. We have a Jr/Sr High School population of between 360-400.)

Hmm. That's about it.

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:11 am
norris_redford says...

You're junior and senior population is atleast 360?

I find that amusing. Rachel, the one who writes for us, has a graduating class of 134. And she lives on the east side of Pennsylvania...
Non omnis moriar.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:16 am
Nate says...

C Elocin wrote:I love mashed potatos and gravy (looks like I live in the right state, doesn't it Nate?). I live in Idaho, actually only an hour from where Nate said he was born.

Wow. You live only an hour from where I was born??? That's pretty cool. My parents still have a lot of friends out there, and I plan on visiting them someday...

I love anything with potatos. Mashed potatos are awesome, scalloped potatos are great, potato panacakes are delcious, roasted potatos are yum, etc.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:53 am
Elocina says...

Right now, my graduating class is something like 48. In the school that I went to grade school in, my grad class would be 10 kids.
Nate, I thought that was pretty cool that you lived in Idaho, much less so close to my home.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri May 18, 2007 7:12 pm
theron guard says...

Awesome story! It was so good I want to read it again and again. I echo from everyone. It was great. It was wounderful. It was one of the best stories stories ever. I really, really, really, really, really want to hear more of it. It was so good! You should have it published. If it was ever published, I would tell all my friends and family to bye a copy! Now go out there and be the best writer ever! Keep up the hgreat, great, great, great work! ! You rule! Hope to hear more! And oh, it was long. But it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it! Oh, it was just so good. Keep up the super job. And when I mean super, I meen suoer, super! So be encouraged and be the best writer in the whole world, galaxy, UNIVERSE! You rule! Later.
Ohhhhhhh YEAH!!!!!!

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley