z

Young Writers Society

Good Evening, everyone!

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu May 14, 2009 2:02 am
EllyMelly says...

Hello, everyone! How are you guys this fine evening? Anyway...

I guess you can tell I'm new here and I would love to know all the tips and important and "very" important rules here. I already looked at the rules and guidelines, but if there's anything else, then please do tell me. I wouldn't like to be lost and confused on my first day here.

Well, I guess I don't know what to say, now. {Maybe I'm lost for words} Um...oh! I love listening to the Medic Droid and Cash Cash. My favorite so far. I'm pretty open with some genres of music, but not all.

Wait, this is a writing site. Oops. I better stop talking about music, then. Sorry.

I can't write poetry, and I am amazed at those who can. Prose is my sort of thing. On the sort of genre, well it depends on how I feel at that moment.

Well, I better go review! Can't wait. Oh, and I can't wait to get to know all of you.

Melly
Last edited by EllyMelly on Thu May 14, 2009 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Thu May 14, 2009 2:22 am
peanutgallery007 says...

Well, hiya! I'm April. So! You said you already read the rules and guidelines. So that means you must already know about the chatspeak, 2:1 ratio, and rating rules. If you don't feel free to PM me about it and I'll be glad to tell you! (Sorry, I haven't ever looked at the Welcome thread; when I was a newbie I didn't know up from down, and I haven't bothered since :P )

Well! Not a poem person, eh? I am. If you ever have any questions or anything on poetry, feel free to give me a shout and I'll respond asap!

Basically the point of this reply is to say that whatever you need help with, ask, because I'm not quite sure. So! I am always here to help when you ask! Don't be shy. :)

Write on.

~April 8)
Have a peanut =)

Try your hand at my poetry contest!

Proud LGBT supporter.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu May 14, 2009 2:27 am
imapoemperson says...

Hey there, I am imapoemperson. I hate typing lone names though, so you can call me Poem, Ima, Rosemary, or Poemperson. Anyway...I shall explain the rules.

Whats this? You have already read the rules! Well, you just took all of the fun out of this greet. :wink:

Have you read about the colors? Since you can't answer that question I will list them below.

As you might have noticed some of the user names are in different colors.
:arrow: There are the normal people like me, in black.
:arrow: There are the administrators in red; They make YWS possible.
:arrow: The moderators in dark green; They help run YWS.
:arrow: There are the junior moderators in light green; they help the moderators, and are in training to become moderators.
:arrow: there are the Greeters in blue; they greet new YWS'ers
:arrow: There are the instructors in purple, who exceed at reviewing

Anyone can add onto that.
"We played Pin the Tail on the Reason My Life Feels So Insufficient, and nobody won." -Megan Moriarty

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Thu May 14, 2009 8:42 am
Meep(: says...

Hey Melly!
I absolutely adore your username XD
Anyhoo, welcome to YWS! :D
*fanfare*

Gosh, we love members like you who take the initiative to read the rules and stuff,
So great job! :D *cookies*
Anyway, peanut and poem have been so kind as to brief you,
So that leaves me with... XD

Well, same here, I stick to prose and avoid poetry most of the time.
We also have a Scripts forum, and an Art & Photography forum! :D
Oh, and we've got an awesome "About The Authors" forum, right below the Welcome forum link in the Community forum. That's where you can post about yourself to let us know you better, or to know more about others ;)

~Oh, feel free to PM me if you've got any queries, or simply want to chat :D
I'm also a Trainee Mentor, so if you still would like someone to show you the ropes for your first month here, don't hesitate to drop me a PM :D
Have a nice day then!
Meep(:
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu May 14, 2009 3:54 pm
EllyMelly says...

Wow. I didn't think these many people would reply back. Thank you.

Now to April,
Chat speak? That's a no-no for me. Don't like it at all. I can't even understand it. Now the 2:1 ratio thing I have no problem with. I'm planning to review more then post something of mine. So, if you guys have anything tell me! Ratings are so much easier. 'Cause sometimes I'm not in the mood to read this or that (with the ratings). Anyway, thanks April for the helpful-ness!!

Then to Poem,
Sorry, if I took out all the fun. I didn't mean for that to happen. Hmm...colors you say? *looks down* Goodness, that's a lot of helpful people here. I'm happy for that. Thanks Poem for telling me about them!

Lastly to Meep,
Oh, wow. Thanks! I do to like my username. Yes, I do try to keep to the rules and read about them. (I don't want to get caught and get in trouble) Hmm...about the authors, you say? Maybe I should do that. Oh, you're a trainee? that's cool! Would you mind if I took up on your offer? Thanks!

Thanks everyone. You've all been so kind. Now off to reviewing!!

Melly

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu May 14, 2009 6:31 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey EllyMelly,

I am Night Mistress and i just want to welcome you to YWS. if you ever need someone to talk you or be friends with, you can pm me or add me.

Hope you have a great time here.

See ya around
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Thu May 14, 2009 8:31 pm
Kaylyn says...

Hey there!
It's nice to know that someone actually reads the rules! You have to be a grand total of one! I'm just kidding. If you need any help, or ever are in want of reviews (which you shouldn't, everyone does a great job reviewing around here) then feel free to PM me. Don't be shy to ask, thats why I'm here (I am a greeter after all). Good luck with your writing!

~Kaylyn
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster