z

Young Writers Society

So you wish to know...

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Sat May 02, 2009 9:33 am
Chaos Angelfish says...

It seems I got some questions on my "Greetings" Post. So I will answer them, along with some other stuff about me and me writing (Yes I know I used incorrect English and I done it on purpose).

Where do I live? - I live in California in the damn Californian grape vineyards of a small unknown town name Caruthers (what's a Caruthers?). Although I originally came from a more well known town, Fresno. The grapevines are alright... at least I get some free grapes...

What do I like to read about? - I am more of a writer than a reader, I only read if necessary but I do like to read something that is eccentric.

My Favorite Author/trilogy/series? - Well, to tell you the truth I am more of a freelance reader, hell I can't remember the names anymore but I know the stories/books. Hatchet was awesome read it six times, I read Catcher in the Rye (I think that's what its called) was pretty interesting and the Julie of the Wolves book series was cool (sadly I never gotten to finish reading them all).

About my writing - Basically I take a complex story line of mine and make it simple to read, but that doesn't mean my writing is low grade material. I have bedazzled many of my English teachers with my complex simplicity (sounds pretty damn crazy but its the best that I can describe it). My writing saved my grade a couple of times and most teachers praised me to become a writer. It was when I wrote "???" (Top Secret story) when I found out that I wanted to become a writer and that is why I am here.

What is my mainline genre? - Hell, I mostly like to write about crazy things of doom, death, destruction and chaos but I also like to write things of love, honor, dedication, sacrifice, purity and devotion (Hence the name Chaos Angelfish). I mostly strive to come up with something that hasn't been done before and give it a crazy complete story line that is easy to read.

Top Secret Story? - This is my first story that I have put almost 180 hours into mastering it as far as I can possibly comprehend. This "Top Secret Story" is basically my ace in the hole and is my pride and joy. It ain't perfect because I don't have a damn PHD in damn English, but nevertheless it might blow some peoples minds away and give the world a more bigger thing to fear than a meteor plowing into earth, also may increase global concern about the environment. But this "Top Secret Story" will not be shown in here for a very long time. "Why?" you may ask yourself. Because of trust issues in my past, I can't afford to lose this story by some thief who is to lazy to write his/her own. I ain't saying everyone here is a thief here, but I bet one person is here to steal the work and dedication of ones words for a quick buck.

How many story(s) do you have? - LOL (laughs uncontrollably for twenty minutes). My "top Secret Story" is the only completed one, but I have plot and story construction of 17 stories! I go in between stories and work a little here and there and sometimes when doing so I may have an idea of another new story, adding another to my to do list. Sounds a bit crazy but hell, most of my stories are 50% complete.

One book, Sequels or Series? - Hell, I write all of them. My "Top Secret Story" is part one of five (I think or was it four?) of my first series and I do have another series I am working on. I have about seven single book stories and two sequel stories. As you can see I am one who likes to do a little of everything.

Light or dark chocolate? - Well, I personally like light over dark chocolate, but I'll eat them both!

Anything Else? - Well, this is for you to tell (question) me about. Note: that some questions you may ask me, might not be answered because you lack the trust from me. Don't take it personal, it's that i had trust issues in the past.

Well, I am done for now...
"Fear what you learn to love; Ironically, fear is what you learn to love"

"Damn her purple eyes," I thought peering into her saddened soul as the tears streaked down her face.

Sinisterly Perceiving the Unperceivable to those who can't see and revealing it to them since 2000.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat May 02, 2009 10:53 am
Hecate says...

You read Hatchet? I had to read that in grade six. It was kind of weird, the guy seemed sort of insane, but you know, I guess having to survive in a jungle in the canadian wilderness does that to you. Especially if you're all alone.
Okay bye!

Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green