z

Young Writers Society

Hey yall!!

Reviews: 0
Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:46 pm
glamorousgirl94 says...

Hey everyone I am really excited about this. I hope I can review well...not to good at that kind of thing. Anyway, that's all for now!

You'll hear from me later,
Caroline

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:01 am
Jiggity says...

Hey Caroline,

Welcome to YWS! Always nice to see a new face. Don't worry about the reviewing - I'm sure you'll be fine. You'll get the hang of it soon enough and anyway, we're all about improvement here! And making friends.

And sparkly things.

And kittehs.

Have fun!
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

'Ello, Caroline! Here are a few of the main rules here on YWS:

1. Please review two works before posting something of your own. People are more willing to review your work if you review theirs.

2. Rate your work! It something you want to post has graphic scenes or the f-word, rate it 'R'. If it's not rated 'R' it will appear on the YWS homepage.

3. Pls dnt tlk lik dis. It's really annoying and hard to understand. Use proper spelling and grammar. In other words, limit chat-speak. Things like lol, brb, and POV are fine. :)

So, what genre do you write?
What genre do you read?
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:21 am
fragile_heart(!) says...

Hey there!

Welcome to YWS, a forum full of friendly writers just like yourself! We're all more than willing to lend a hand to members who need a review, tips, or just a little confidence in their writing.

Our forums are full of cool stuff, such as the random name generator in Fun and Games, Knowledge Base in Resources, and Homework Help in Community Forums. Have some fun and explore the site; get to know YWS a little better!

Have you posted an "About the Author" yet? That's a great way to meet friends with similar interests. I met a bunch of friends through that and chat.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me!

- Avery

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:15 am
*writewatiwant* says...

Hi Carol! Mind if I cal you that? I'm Ka, it's great to meet you ^^
Welcome abord YWS, dear! It's much fun,you' surely appreciate it here ;)
I would like to explain to you our rainbow!
If you have taken a look arond, you may have noticed that some users have their names colored. That's becaue we have jobs! Fun ones :D

Blue
We are Greeters. Our job is to greet the newbies, make them feel welcomed and asnwer their questions.

Purple
They are Instructors. Their job is to give the most detailed and constructive reviews, and answer questions.

Green
There is dark and light green. Light ren goes for Junior Modertors or moderators in training, and dark green is fo Mods. They control the forums.

Red
They are Administators. They keep the site ruing smoothly.

Well, feel fre to PM me!
*Kat*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:10 pm
Claeren says...

Hey, what's up?

Good to see you on YWS Caroline! Glad to have you in the writer family!

Hey, *writewatiwant*, you forgot a color!

Here we go:

Orange = the Distinguished members. They are usually a retired moderator, instructor, greeter, ect. Basically anything that makes them "distinguished". ;)

<== Hurry and click, before they all die!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:47 pm
JordanEmert says...

Hello. :]
That's alright if you don't know how to give reviews very well... I've been a member on this sight for about a year and I'm still not that good. So... You learn soon how to do a decent critique.

Welcome to YWS!!
-- Jordan
Well, yes mate. See, I’m dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you need to watch out for, because you never know when they’re going to do something incredibly..stupid.
Jack Sparrow<3

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller