z

Young Writers Society

Hihi xD

Reviews: 0
Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:34 am
bitethedustbabi says...

Ummm...ELLO! XD
My name is Patra, but i prefer if you call me Bite. =]
I live in Florida but I am originally from the British Virgin Islands(what what!)
ummm.. I LOVE to write with passion even though it frustrates me sometimes haha.
Ummm.. I'm new here! hehe

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:39 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

'Ello, Patra wait...I mean Bite! Here are three of the main rules here on YWS:

1. The 2:1 ratio! You have to post two reviews before you post something of your own. People are more likely to review your work if you review there's.

2. Rate your work. If your story you have graphic scenes, or the f-word, rate your work "R".

3. Limit chat-speak. Plz dnt tlk lik dis. It's pretty irritating. Some things like POV, or brb, are fine.

So, what genre do you write?

Have fun on YWS! I hope to see your work around soon!
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:23 pm
bubblegum says...

Hello Bite!

Welcome to YWS..
I look forward to read your stuff and to see you in the forums. ^^
I guess I'll see you around.

~ Bubblegum
May all your dreams come true.. (even the ones they laughed at).

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:59 pm
Chloe(: says...

'Ello Bite. Me name is Vivi.

I have a whole lot of family living in Florida, and I went there recently this month. But I've never been to the British Virgin Islands. That must be an awesome place to live. *is jealous*

Have you seen the colored user names? Do you wonder what they are? Well, finally someone will tell you :). I call it the YWS (Young Writers Society, of course) Paint Brush:

The Blue Greeters: We hang out around here, introducing ourselves to new members and helping them through the wonderful first couple of days in YWS. We love to help, so if you need any help, ask us!

The Purple Instructors: These people are the big reviewing people. They spend a lot of time reviewing and their reviews are long and very helpful. They are very nice, so if you need a question, ask them.

The Light Green and Green Mods: They watch over the forums and make sure that all is well. The junior mods look over only a couple of forums, and the Mods look over a bunch.

The Red: These crazy people are admins. They are the heads of YWS, we wouldn’t be the same great website without them. Yay Admins!

Orange: These are the distinguished members, or otherwise, the retired mods. They are pretty active and love to help.

So that's all I will say now. I will leave it up to the others to say the rest. Feel free to PM me if you need help or want me to review your work. Farewell, dear Bite 8)
Formerly known as Vivacious.

Full of Cliches:a challenge to see who can write a piece with the most cliches.

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:23 am
SeleneForeverDream says...

Heya Patra and welcome to YWS! :D My name is Selene.

Here on YWS we have a lot of awesome groups you can join. If you've noticed the big 'Groups' button on the top, if you clicky there, you can see a bunch of groups that you can join. There are a lot of really cool groups you can join, like this one here:

http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewgroup.php?f=296

In this group, you can submit your work. It's a new, but pretty awesome group here on YWS. ;) I'm sure you'll like it.

As for other groups, we have everything from fan groups, like "Alice Cullen Knows Your Next Move" (Twilight) and writing ones like "Writer's Circle Academy". They are lots of fun! :D

If you have any question or would like a review, feel free to drop me a PM anytime.
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester