z

Young Writers Society

HELLO! *waves excitedly*

144 Reviews

Reviews: 144
Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:14 am
View Likes
GoldenQuill says...

Hello people I know and people I... don't. xP I'm Aushy, otherwise known as GoldenQuill. You can call me Aushy or GoldenQuill or whatever you feel. xP Uhm. Hi everyone.
Yeah. Soo. Uhm. Hi. xP
Well. I ran out of things to say. So. Until I think of something else...
BYAH!

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:25 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

'Ello, Aushy. Here are three of the main rules here on YWS:

1. The 2:1 ratio! You have to post two reviews before you post something of your own. People are more likely to review your work if you review there's.

2. Rate your work. If your story you have graphic scenes, or the f-word, rate your work "R".

3. Limit chat-speak. Plz dnt tlk lik dis. It's pretty irritating. Some things like POV, or brb, are fine.

So, what genre do you write?

Have fun on YWS!
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:29 am
Hannah says...

Hey, Aushy. ^_^ I like how your username matches your avatar. Teehee~ I'm Hannah.

I'm just popping in here to let you know about a few things that I have noticed are helpful for newbies to YWS. First of all, be SURE to check out the Knowledge Base! It's full of helpful articles about a variety of topics, and you can find it by hovering over 'resources' on the top of the page. =]

Second of all, be sure to take full advantage of your friendly lavender-named members! We're instructors and we're here to specifically help you out with in-depth reviews and extra help with anything you might need. Have a grammar question, or want to know how to develop your character a bit more? If you don't find the answers you're looking for in the Knowledge Base, drop a PM to one of the instructors. Even if the one you message doesn't know, they'll ask around until we find you the right answer. ^_^

Let me know when you get something posted {after reviewing two works from other members, of course}, and I'll be glad to check it out for you.

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself? Favorite book? Favorite genre to write in? Favorite music? Speak any foreign languages? Pets? Favorite color? =D

PM me if you ever have any questions!
Again, welcome~ ^_^

-Hannah-
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:36 am
Snoink says...

Hello! *waves excitedly back*

I'm Snoink! Not as cool as Aushy, but whatever!

Oh dear, now I've run out of things to say.

Let's see... um... oh! I'm a moderator. You can tell who the moderators are by their green names. So if you ever accidentally make an extra post or post a poem in the story section or whatever, never fear! Just bug a moderator and ask us to do whatever you want and we'll help you! I've even done dating advice as a moderator... slightly weird, but whatever! So definitely use us. We like being used!

Also, I'm a math tutor! And I just got a program which will allow me to tutor you a lot easier online, so if you have any math homework that you want to shred, just bug me.

So... um... I like writing bizarre science fictions. What about you? :D And, do you like chemistry?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage