z

Young Writers Society

So you want to know more about the Tiger?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:43 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

About me? Well I must say this topic can get a little boring. I don't really talk about myself too much, so I guess I'll start now (:

1. Laughing
2. Reading and writing (Shocking isn't it)
3. Eating (yum...Chinese)
4. Swimming (best sport on the planet!)
5. Music (couldn't write without it)

Dislikes

1. Twilight (The Horror!)
2. Bella
3. Sparkly vampires
4. Twilight *fans* who only talk about how incredibly hot Edward Cullen is, even though he's a fictional character.
5. Onions (Yuck!)
6. Fake people (act one way towards you and different behind your back)
7. Bullies (I beat a guy up for bullying this little kid on my bus. Proudest day of my life) (:

Traits I admire

1. Loyalty
2. Bravery (Since I haven't got an once of it myself) (:
3. Kindness
5. Empathy (As hard as it may be sometimes)
6. To remain who you really are no matter what

Favorite Authors

1. Sarah Weeks (So. B. It.)
2. J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter)
3. Marianne Curley (Guardians of time series & Old Magic)
4. L.J. Smith (Night World Series)
5. Laruen Myracle (TTYL Series & Bliss)
6. Marcus Zusak (The Book Theif)
7. Chinua Achebe (Things Fall Apart)

Favorite Songs

1. One by Metallica (Classic)
2. Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin
3. Virtue to Vice by Deathstars
4. I Told You I Invented Times New Roman by Dance Gavin Dance
5. Love Game by Lady GaGa
6. B.O.B. by Outkast
7. The Greatest Fight on Earth by Deathstars

More about me

I am probably the weirdest person you will ever meet. I have a lot of freinds, but I hate most of them (; Maybe I am exagerating, but I am typically an asocial type of person. I am completely fine to hang out in my own company. No, that does not mean I hang out in my room all day, it means I go do things, but o=normally go alone. People annoy me.

Well that's pretty much it. Bet your glad you opened this thread. (; Oh an if your a Twilight fan, I don't hate you so long as you don't drone on about Edward Cullen all day. (:

~Nicole
Attachments
DSCF0194.JPG
DSCF0194.JPG (17.04 KiB) Viewed 151 times
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:54 am
BlueShift says...

You must hate the Stephenie Meyer books with a passion. *high fives*

Ah, much of what I write is also fueled by music :D. Nothing like a nice song to set the mood for writing :D.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:05 am
Syte says...

Both of my sisters participate in swimming, Tiger :)

I'm a big fantasy fan, but the only author I noticed that you listed was JK Rowling. I don't read much YA Fiction, so that's why. Most of the fantasy I read is written for adults. I'll be sure to check out some of those books, however.

I am probably the weirdest person you will ever meet. I have a lot of freinds, but I hate most of them (; Maybe I am exagerating, but I am typically an asocial type of person. I am completely fine to hang out in my own company. No, that does not mean I hang out in my room all day, it means I go do things, but o=normally go alone. People annoy me
I really didn't expect to hear this. You seemed like a kind person to me. You probably are. I was annoyed with people when I was your age, too ;) *Shutters* I don't want to think back.

Anyway, I know we've met before, and perhaps we'll meet again sometime. I think that is likely to happen :)

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:01 am
Cold And Broken Halleluja says...

WhiteTiger93 wrote:I am completely fine to hang out in my own company. No, that does not mean I hang out in my room all day, it means I go do things, but o=normally go alone. People annoy me.

Sometimes I am convinced certain people's purposes in life are to annoy me... but maybe that's exaggerating a bit. ;)

Hmm... Laughing, Reading/Writing, Eating, Swimming, and Music. Seems to be the five greatest things in life, no?

:)
"Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Help me get that second star! If you need a review, just send me a PM. (Keep it PG, please. Except for violence... I can handle that. ^^ )

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

I seriously can't stand Twilight. (: Always hated it, and I always will.

Syte: Hmm...my age? Well I like keeping to myself. It dosen't bother me. (: And yes I remember our meeting. I believe it was in the chat room, where I seemed extremely sophisicated. I was definetly not hyper on chocolate or anything (:

Cold: Definetly. People annoy me mostly because of how dull and superficial they can be. Not everybody annoys me though. (: I do have a few close freinds, but other than that I ignore most everyone else who tries to talk to me.

(:

~Nicole
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner