Reviews: 0
Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:47 pm
Prodigal Angel says...

hey everyone! I just recently discovered YWS and am new here

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:09 am
fluteluvr77 says...

Hiya there, Angel! Welcome to YWS! So, a couple of rules that you should know about this amazingly addictive site :
~2:1 ratio - For each piece that you post, make sure to review at least two other ones.
~Rate your works - If any story has explicit scenes or uses the f-word it must be rated R. Works that aren't rated such show up on the front page.
~Always use proper grammar and punctuation. Limit chatspeak, an occasional 'lol' or 'brb' is fine, but don't overuse it.
~Don't write in all caps. No one wants to see something written LIKE THIS.
^_^ I think that's about it. By the way, a general hint for ya. One of the forums in community is called The Lounge. Will Review For Food is a subforum there, feel free to check it out if you're in need of reviews.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, need a review, or just want to talk.
fluteluvr77<3
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:33 am
lilymoore says...

Hiya, the names lilymoore, but lily works just as well.

Anyway, tell us more about yourself. What do you write? When did you begin writing? What is your favorite book? favorite movie? favorite author?

Spill all the juicy details.

~lilymoore
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:46 am
SeleneForeverDream says...

Hiya Angel and welcome to our wonderful world of YWS! I'm Selene, by the way. ^^

You may have noticed that certain members, like Flute and I, have different colored usernames. This is the YWS Staff.

Blue- Greeters. They welcome new YWS members and introduce them to the site. These are people like me. :D

Purple- Instructors. These members critique your work and help you become a better writer. Flute is an Instructor.

Light Green/ Green- Junior Moderators and Moderators. They help control the forums.

Red- Administrators. They help make sure YWS isn't falling into chaos and everything is running smoothly. By the way, our head Admin, Nate, is our YWS God.

Orange- Retired Moderators. Though they may be retired, they still do hold some authority over YWS and should be greatly respected, like your elders. :razz:

If you have a question, would like a review, or want to talk, feel free to drop me a PM anytime.
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:36 am
break~my~heart says...

hiya! I'm ash, nice to meet you :)

Hope you like YWS and find everything ok. I would offer my assistance, but I think you're covered haha

Looking forward to reading and reviewing you work!

-ash
Alone- alone- all- all- alone
Upon the wide, wide sea-
And God will not take pity on
My soul in agony!
- Mary Shelley

I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest