z

Young Writers Society

Hi!

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:35 pm
View Likes
x.BorderlineCrazy.x says...

I write stories and poems. I love reading good stories and poems and will definitely tell you if I like your stuff. If you ask me to honestly review your work I will, but I avoid giving tough evaluations. I like cookies :3 That's it for now.
"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life." Charles Darwin.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:26 pm
View Likes
ballerina13 says...

Hello! I am ballerina13. So, we have a few rules here. first and foremost is, no chat speak. Occasional little things are alright but do not get to crazy! Also, there is a 2:1 ratio. For every one story you must review two different writers works.
So, who are your favorite authors? Favorite books? What type of stories do you write What is your favorite food,color? If you have any questions. Feel free to PM me anytime?

Happy Writing

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:33 pm
Shauni says...

Hi!! Cookies!!1 I love them too! :D Everybody loves it here! Its like our kind of money...:P

Welcome to the YWS!! I hope you get along just fine here! (Most likely you will....:P) Awwh, you are just like me. ;) I can make serious reviews but I prefer to just give an overall than making them deep. I leave that to the instructors. They love it!

Wherev are the basic, just for you to get straight up here:

~Please make two reviews before you post any piece of work. It's a simple 2:1 ratio.

~No chat speak or capitalized words. We hate things like " I LOOVEEE IIT!!" and " Hw r u?". Some stuff like "lol", "POV" are allowed but keep it to the minimum.

~Rate your works. Works rated PG-13 low will appear on the YWS page. See, if you rate them, when we pen YWS it will be right there! :D That way we can check it quicker. Works rated R are the ones that have f-word and/or sexual content. Those ones won't appear on the front page. We do it that way because we have some young readers and we don't want then to read stuff inappropriate or their age.

Okay, that's it for the rules. The rest I will let for other to explain!

Just a few more advices:

~Check out the Group area. Search that to the maximum and I'm sure you will find some group you will like to join.

~When someone signs on your guestbook (that it is in your profile) answer on theirs, not in yours. We love to have our guestbooks filled with messages! :P

~Be nice to everyone and they will be nice to you. We love to meet new people and its much easier when they are nice! :D

Have a nice stay here! I hope you have fun and explore the world of YWS to the maximum!

I want to see you posting!! :D
If you need anything, have a question or just wanna chat, PM anytime!

Best wishes

Shauni^^

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
Storm_Bringer says...

Hi!
Welcome to YWS! The place where writers thrive. :D

-So; what do you like to read and write? (genres)
-Do you have a nickname you want us to call you?

Some things the other's didn't mention.

YWS's Colors!!!
So, you've probably seen members with different colored names. Well, that means they have a specific job. :D I'll explain!

:arrow: Black Regular members. We don't have a job. XD

:arrow: Blue Greeters. (like Shauni) They greet and do all things newbie. :)

:arrow: Purple Instructors. They give great reviews that really help your writing. :wink:

:arrow: Green Moderaters (are dark green) Junior Moderaters (light green). They make sure everything is clean, in the right forum, etc...

:arrow: Orange Distinguished members. They are retired moderators, and special members. They can go back to being a mod at any time.

:arrow: Red Site Admins. They run the site.

Hopefully this clears that up.

So, again, welcome to YWS! :D

Feel free to PM me if you have a question about the site, or need a review, or just want to chat. :D
~Storm
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
~~~
Need a review?
One Stormy Review Coming Right Up!

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:59 pm
SeleneForeverDream says...

Hi Border and welcome to YWS! Mind if I call you that? I don't really feel comfortable calling you Crazy, because that would be awkward... :razz:

Here's another little rule we have here:

~ Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation in your posts. We're all writers here, so this will be greatly appreciated by all.

~ No cursing outside of the Literature forums.

If you have any questions, would like a review, or just want to chat, feel free to PM me anytime.
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss