z

Young Writers Society

What I am

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:33 pm
Raimunda says...

I am a human-timelord hybrid with the brain capacity of Albus Dumbledore who sometimes disguises herself as influencial world leaders; I particularly enjoyed inhabiting the body of George W Bush and making him look stupid when actually he is quite a genius.

I threw an apple at Newton's head and therefore I am responsible for the discovery of gravity. I also explained the theory of relativity to Einstein, but lost the court battle.

What many YWSers don't know is that I am really Bartemius, and I alone know why I quote the Simpsons so much.

I have built a bomb but am saving it for sometime special; maybe the for the next time I am flying over Forks, Washington.
I just hit my computer
Because it was being slow
I need my daily Smallville fix
And it will not load the video.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat May 02, 2009 11:05 am
Hecate says...

Wow... Hah, you're cool

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Sat May 02, 2009 11:11 am
Chaos Angelfish says...

So your that Guerilla, that says all that stuff?! Awesome... (Loads M100 Anti-Vehicle Sniper Rifle with 50 caliber armor piercing bullets), you talk funny, say more words as the Guerrilla!
"Fear what you learn to love; Ironically, fear is what you learn to love"

"Damn her purple eyes," I thought peering into her saddened soul as the tears streaked down her face.

Sinisterly Perceiving the Unperceivable to those who can't see and revealing it to them since 2000.

HONK
— The Golden Goose