z

Young Writers Society

What I am

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:33 pm
Raimunda says...

I am a human-timelord hybrid with the brain capacity of Albus Dumbledore who sometimes disguises herself as influencial world leaders; I particularly enjoyed inhabiting the body of George W Bush and making him look stupid when actually he is quite a genius.

I threw an apple at Newton's head and therefore I am responsible for the discovery of gravity. I also explained the theory of relativity to Einstein, but lost the court battle.

What many YWSers don't know is that I am really Bartemius, and I alone know why I quote the Simpsons so much.

I have built a bomb but am saving it for sometime special; maybe the for the next time I am flying over Forks, Washington.
I just hit my computer
Because it was being slow
I need my daily Smallville fix
And it will not load the video.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat May 02, 2009 11:05 am
Hecate says...

Wow... Hah, you're cool

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Sat May 02, 2009 11:11 am
Chaos Angelfish says...

So your that Guerilla, that says all that stuff?! Awesome... (Loads M100 Anti-Vehicle Sniper Rifle with 50 caliber armor piercing bullets), you talk funny, say more words as the Guerrilla!
"Fear what you learn to love; Ironically, fear is what you learn to love"

"Damn her purple eyes," I thought peering into her saddened soul as the tears streaked down her face.

Sinisterly Perceiving the Unperceivable to those who can't see and revealing it to them since 2000.

Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild