z

Young Writers Society

What's Up

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:07 pm
Once Upon A Dream says...

Hi everyone. My name is Alyssa, or Once Upon A Dream. I luv to write, so you'll probably be seeing lots of my stuff around the boards, mostly poetry. I also write short stories, full length stories, and song lyrics. I'll probably be reviewing a lot, and I tend to give lots of constructive criticism, so don't be offended if I sound kind of harsh in a review for your piece. I also hope to get constructive criticism on my stuff in return.

Other than writing, my other interests are singing, music in general, Tae Kwon Do, movies, video games, baseball, reading, and swimming.

I hope to have some fun here at YWS. See you all on the boards.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:33 am
Areida says...

Oh my goodness, I adore your username! Very Sleeping Beauty. :wink:

So Tae Kwon Do? Awesome. I've been wanting to take it up. I have a friend who just got her blue stripe on her green belt. What belt are you?

Anyway, I'm Areida. Good to have you on the site, and I hope to see you around the boards! If you need anything feel free to PM me. I'm on at least twice or three times a day. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:35 am
niteowl says...

Hello! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:03 am
J. Haux says...

Hi Alyssa! I'm Jacquie-I like to sing, read, and swim too! I used to play softball...until I got hit in the head and was in ER...I play video games, but not very often. *sigh* I'm not very good. I'm fairly new, but I'm enjoying being on here. I guess I'll seen you around...figuratively speaking. :D
SPEW to You

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:11 pm
Once Upon A Dream says...

Thanks for the welcome, everyone...and areida, to answer your question, I have a second degree black belt in TKD and I've been doing it for six and a half years.

Sleeping Beauty, huh...honestly, I've only seen that movie like once, LOL...I came up with this username because I have a lot of cool dreams and I get A LOT, if not most, of my inspiration for my writing from my dreams.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:50 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Another reviewer yay!
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica