z

Young Writers Society

I love elephants

Reviews: 0
Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:14 am
Rugrats rule!! says...

Hi I am Rugrats rule!!, but you can call me rugrat. I chose the name...well, actually imapoemperson chose the name for me. She knows that i used to love the Rugrats, (and still do). Lets see, I like reviewing more than I like writing, so I decided to come on here so i could stop bugging all of my friends with my incessant critiques. Yeah...thats pretty much it. :D Oh, and i love elephants!

:elephant:

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:22 am
peanutgallery007 says...

Yay! I <3 elephants! I like Rugrats too... though it seems no one believes me :(

OK, here are the ground rules;

1. No chat talk... try to remember to capitalize your I's... some chat speak is okay, but I wouldn't use it anyway.
2. we have a 2:1 ratio here... for every entry you enter (haha... XD) you have to review two of other peoples stuff! That way, everyone gets reviewed.
3. Rate your works... if it has language or adult situations, remember to rate it so users know what they are reading.

Well, I hope you have fun! Glad you joined... imapoemperson bugged me into joining too!

(Thanks poemperson ;) )
Have a peanut =)

Try your hand at my poetry contest!

Proud LGBT supporter.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:45 am
Shauni says...

Hi there! Good to see more people in the YWS. You like to make reviews? Good, log on to the community forums and check out the Lounge Forum. Under it there is a link that says "We will review for food". POst a topic there with that you like to review (poetry, romantic fiction, scripts...) and you will see that people will search for your help! :P

Peanut already give you the basics so I shall give you the colors:
You probably notice tat some people have colored names. That's because they have jobs. They are called the YWS Staff .

Blues- They are the greeters. They help the newbies to fit in and explain them the rules.

Purple-The instructors. They review people's work and give serious critics and help them improve thei work.

Light and Dark Green- They are the Junior Moderators and The Moderators. They see if everything is working within limits. The bosses.

Orange-Retired modes and distinguished members.

Reds. YWS Administrators.

That's it for our staff. As you may see, we have a rainbow of different jobs :D

You like the rugrats? I love them when I was a kid. Now, I just pass.

More about you! Because we are tired of the rules, right? (please Nate, don't kill me!):

What's your favorite author?

Cookies or Cakes?

What it's your favorite gender of music?

Feel free to PM anytime, if you have a question, need something or just wanna chat! ;)

Best wishes

Shauni^^

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:38 am
budding writer says...

hey there newbie.
i'm budding writer. call me buddy. welcome to YWS. hope you have fun joining in this crazy community of people who love to write. i'm one of them. lol.

you should say something bout yourself.
how old are you ?
what type of genre you like to write in ?
favourite food?
favourite books
blah,blah blah on and on.........

hey,shauni you forgot to add something. here :

Depending on how many posts you have made, your rank can change.
New Member: 0-4 posts
Novice: 5-14 posts
Junior Writer: 15 - 49 posts
Writer: 50 - 99 posts
Senior Writer: 100 - 249 posts
Novelist: 250 - 499 posts
Speaker of the Forum: 500+ posts
those are the titles we have underneath our usernames

thats all i think. once againwelcome. pm me whenever you want.
your friend
buddy
## My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations ##

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:42 am
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

To expand on some rules a bit more:

Some abbreviations like lol, brb, POV, MC and other term abbreviations are okay. Just don't overdo it.

If you rate your work, and it's not rate R, it will show up on the front page of YWS! You might even get more comments. ^_^

You like reviewing? Great! Reviewing is one of the main things to do here on YWS. It's amazingly fun too. :D If you get good enough, and you've been here more then a month, you can try out for Instructor. Their job is to review. Pretty sweet, no?

If you have any questions, PM me.

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:34 am
Bloo says...

Hi, well I see everyone covered the bases, so far as I know.

Well other then that hello.

Also to expand on budding writer, speaker of the forum is not the highest, you can go higher, I'm proof, I am a master of the forum, but I don't know those points for it.

Well someone told you in real life huh, I wish I had known someone on here right away, that would have been cool, considering that I had to wait alone for a week before I had friends. So good for you.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones