z

Young Writers Society

Greetings!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:27 pm
Lilac_Wood says...

'Ello! Name's Caitlyn Wells, or Fenix, if ye like :wink:

I'm nearly twenty, attending college with the intent to major in English and Vocal Performance. I absolutely love to write, and I have loved to write since I was knee-high. I mostly write fantasy, but I love to read almost anything. You can see some of my efforts on my website, Wyld Tales. I've got some stories, some incomplete stories, some essays about my worlds, some random stuff. Shameless plugging. Love it. What have I produced? Well, I've yet to be published, but I have "finished" one novel. (I'm on the fifth draft. It's not actually finished.) Two, if you count the novel I wrote for NaNoWriMo last year. (I'm also a NaNoWriMo addict. Participate in NaNoWriMo! It rocks!) I took second place in one short story writing competition. That really about covers it. I hope I have lots of time to read and review around here!
~Caitlyn })Fenix({ Wells~
writer, dreamer, world-builder
Visit Wyld Tales

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:30 pm
Sureal says...

Hello, I am Bob, welcome to the site :).
I wrote the above just for you.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:41 pm
niteowl says...

Hi there! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:32 pm
Firestarter says...

Greetings Fenix (easier to remember)!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Random avatar

Reviews: 91
Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:56 am
Nox says...

Welcome Lilac Wood, can I just call you Lilac instead? :)
In all the time we have
There is never enough time
To show what is in our heart.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:52 pm
Lilac_Wood says...

Lilac's absolutely fine :)
~Caitlyn })Fenix({ Wells~
writer, dreamer, world-builder
Visit Wyld Tales

What's the point of being a grown-up if you can't be a bit childish sometimes?
— 4th Doctor