z

Young Writers Society

All About Me=D

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:33 pm
Kelly-Vision says...

Well...Where to begin...

Kelly's the name! I'm 14 From IRELAND BABY (NO-Leprechauns ARE NOT Real)...Eh... I have an AWFUL habit of capitlizing the first letter of everyword that i type and text, I really am tryin hard not to do it right now XD
A Bit about my personality: Eh..I'm quite a happy person, though i do have my moments. I like making people laugh< Favourite pastime XD I play the piano(well sort of) But seriously the piano is my all time FAVOURITE instrument EVER.It just sounds so beautiful.. Anyway, moving on! I also play the recorder(this was not my choice, had I the choice i would not have chosen to play it)Haha.I'm very easy to get along with (I assume) I have clingyness issues (I know thats not the word :P) Eh..I get jealous VERY Easily.
I've been told that If you're my friend you're lucky..Which I suppose is a compliment!I'm very nice t everyone, even if i don't like them!
I LOVE Being Irish, but I'm determined to move to America as soon as possible :P
Looks:Ehh..I'm about 5'5..Not too small but not too tall either:P I have a full fringe which I'm nt sure if I like yet. My hair is brown-Blond...Yeah:P I have green eyes =D which I like 'coz everyone always seems to have blue eyes lol. I'm not skinny but I'm nt fat either. Yeah,I could do with loosing a bit of weight but what can you do. I'm not one bit tanned at all because when I was younger I had ginger hair and gingers don't tan so I shall be for ever a milk bottle XD But I prefer pale to tan (Y)

I literally have been reading books forever-SERIOUSLY! So when did I become interested in the art of stoy writing? From an extremly young age I can tell you that! I haven't written a full book yet- No ideas of mine have kept me motivated...One day, one day XD

I love music, couldn't live without it.
Love my family and friends beyond words.
I'm not under ay particular stereotype but if I had to put myself under one it would probably be like..indie or ...well like I'm into Coldplay,The Killers, Oasis, Franz Ferdinand, The Script etc. So make up your own mind (Y) XD

Who got me into reading?
Well, my auntie used to send me hundreds of books a year (she lived in Scotland AND France and now she lives in Spain XD) my first books I think were all the Mr.Men books. So I have loved to read my whole life.

In school- I have a fantastic bunch of friends, I have no enemies=D
My fave subjects would have to be English, Music, Science, Maths and History=D
I knnow it's weird that i like maths but I just do...Maybe because I'm good at it XD(cocky much haha)
I have to be honest...I LOVE School XD...God I sound like such a freak but I'm not I'm actually quite cool =D

So...Yeah I have MSN And Bebo If anyone wants to add me let me know:P
If yah wanna know more about me PM me at any time, I Love talkin about myself as I'm sure you've well noticed XD

Lots of Love=D

Kelly
xXxO
"Nico:'Death! Run For Your Life!'
Death:'Silly Little Nico, I Haven't Got One!*Kills People Who Are Running After Them With One Look*
Nico:'Oh Yeah...'
XD

529 Reviews

Reviews: 529
Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:13 pm
xDudettex says...

Hey Kelly =]

It was nice to know a bit more about you :)

I love The Script! 'Breakeven' is amazing :D

No fair, I'd love to be able to play the piano :( I'm not co-ordinated enough lol

xDudettex
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.

'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:56 am
fragile_heart(!) says...

Why hello there!

Hahah, I have a bad habit of saying that. Like, a lot.

Anyways,
You're so lucky that you live in Ireland. I live in Canada, and (to me) it sucks bum. Well, actually, it's notso bad, but the city I live in barely has a decent mall/movie theatre, so I hate it. Blah.

I will do just about anything for a laugh! For the most part I'm a happy person too, but I also have my moments. And I play the piano too! I'm not really great, 'cause I've got the hands the size of a nine year old, so I can't play a lot of stuff -_-.

I am a fellow whitey-titey. I mean, I don't tan at all. I fry to a crisp after like, three seconds outside. I am a (semi-) ginger, though. I have like....strawberry blond hair, so I guess that counts? Idk, to be honest xD

I love school, but hate the people who inhabit it. They're all mean, and I'm always socially rejected, but hey! I've got plenty of friends from YWS, so what more could I ask for!

Peace out club scout !

fragile_heart(!)

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:02 pm
Kelly-Vision says...

Hey There =D

Thanks For Commenting:D

It's Nice To Get To Know You Two Too :D

"Peace out club scout!" I Like It ;) XD

xXx
"Nico:'Death! Run For Your Life!'
Death:'Silly Little Nico, I Haven't Got One!*Kills People Who Are Running After Them With One Look*
Nico:'Oh Yeah...'
XD

Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand