z

Young Writers Society

"new??"

Reviews: 2
Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:44 pm
reiko27 says...

hi!,

Honestly i don't know where to start, I've just been a "young writer" since last year. I'm actually a manga fan then i want to star a new me so I've started this thing about writing, well i love to draw, sports, music, i have my own band, by the way! I'm Reiko, sorry for the late introductions!. so furthermore i would like to be anyone's friend or so.

Thanks!! so much!!
for accepting me here^^

['__'] Reiko :D

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:01 pm
Shauni says...

Hi reiko1 Welcome to the YWS. You love manga, so do I!1 Check out the groups area. You will find there a manga club. Join and start making friends!!
So, you need to know the basics, okay? ;)

:arrow: Keep a 2:1 ratio. This means for every post post you make (your personal work0 you must do, at least, two reviews on others people work. Get it? This way you will teach and learn. We do this so that all works have reviews.

:arrow: No chat speak or capitalized sentences, 'kay? CAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO READ STUFF LIKE THAT or wnn gss wt im wrgn! We are all writers here! :)

:arrow: Rate your works. Rated works will appear on the YWS front page. That way, we can check out all the new posts much faster. Remember, rated works aren't the ones with R, those are for works with sexual content and f-word.

:arrow: (This one I usually like to add :wink:. I created it...) Please, get active in here. Join groups, make yourself comfortable on the community forums, review works, make friends and have fun! That-s why YWS exist. For you to learn, teach and have a great time!

So....

What are your favorites books?

Do you prefer classic music or rock?

Have you got any favorite artist??

If you need something, have any question or just wanna chat, please, PM me anytime that I will answer as soon as possible! >D

Hope yo see you around!!! Seriously...

Best wishes

~Shauni

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:12 pm
WaterVyper says...

Welcome to the site, Reiko! It's great to meet you! We accept everyone here. Before you start posting your work, we have a few rules that need to be explained. Don't worry, they're simple stuff.

1. Keep the 2:1 review ratio. That means that for every piece of work you intend to post, you have to review two works first. It helps everyone get a review around here.

2. Write properly! That means to use proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization at all times. So, no netspeak/chatspeak/whatever else you want to call it.

3. Rate your works! Here, we have a rating system that shows readers what to expect in your work. If it contains graphic situations and/or the f-word, we ask that you please rate it R.

Those are the rules. Now, tell us more about yourself. What do you like to write? What do you like to read? Who are your favorite authors? What are your other hobbies? What about tastes in music? What about movies? Anything else you want to add?

Well, feel free to PM me for anything you need - reviews, questions, or friendship. I hope to see you around sometime, Reiko. See ya!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:31 pm
reiko27 says...

Shauni wrote:Hi reiko1 Welcome to the YWS. You love manga, so do I!1 Check out the groups area. You will find there a manga club. Join and start making friends!!
So, you need to know the basics, okay? ;)

:arrow: Keep a 2:1 ratio. This means for every post post you make (your personal work0 you must do, at least, two reviews on others people work. Get it? This way you will teach and learn. We do this so that all works have reviews.

:arrow: No chat speak or capitalized sentences, 'kay? CAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO READ STUFF LIKE THAT or wnn gss wt im wrgn! We are all writers here! :)

:arrow: Rate your works. Rated works will appear on the YWS front page. That way, we can check out all the new posts much faster. Remember, rated works aren't the ones with R, those are for works with sexual content and f-word.

:arrow: (This one I usually like to add :wink:. I created it...) Please, get active in here. Join groups, make yourself comfortable on the community forums, review works, make friends and have fun! That-s why YWS exist. For you to learn, teach and have a great time!

So....

What are your favorites books?

Do you prefer classic music or rock?

Have you got any favorite artist??

If you need something, have any question or just wanna chat, please, PM me anytime that I will answer as soon as possible! >D

Hope yo see you around!!! Seriously...

Best wishes

~Shauni

thanks!!
for that reminder I'll keep that in mind^^
hahaha..

my favorite books.. actually i don't read much books
but i like romeo and Juliet and it's movie shocks!

music? actually i like both classic and rock i really like canon..and it's rock version..

favorite artists- well it depends i have so many favorite artist in different countries

:D

I'll wait for your reply..
all i need is a friend like you

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:33 pm
tori1234 says...

hey! what's up? is Reiko pronounced like Rico? just checking! So, it looks like everyone ahead of me has already told you the rules, so I won't bore you with another rant about rules! So you have a band? That's awesome! What kind of music do you play and like? Do you play an instrument or are you the singer? I play the double bass (which is totally awesome!) If you have any questions just ask me or anyone else, we're here to help! If you need a review of ANYTHING, just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Welcome to YWS!

Have a great day!

Keep writing!

God Bless!
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba
Sithi uhm ingonyama
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala

If you know what this is from, become my best friend. =)

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:01 pm
SeleneForeverDream says...

Hiya Reiko! Welcome to the wonderfully wacky world of YWS! (Try saying that one out loud! ;))

So here are some other tips that might be helpful:

1.) Check over each post before you submit it. Check for spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors. Also, put a decent amount of thought into each post here, as well.

2.) Check out our Groups section! We have everything from randomness, like Matt's Happy Place, to writing, like Double-Trouble Writing Huddle. You can join groups to join based off of what interests you.

3.) You can join our chat here on YWS when it's open and talk to others on the site. The chat is on the YWS home page and isn't always open, so sometimes you'll have to wait. You can make lots of new friends in Chat.

Hope you find this helpful. :D

If you have a question, would like a review, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me anytime.
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:39 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

You like Shakespeare? How many of his plays have you read? I'm partial to Hamlet, myself.

Well, everything else has been said.

If you have any questions, PM me.

~Rosey
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:14 am
reiko27 says...

tori1234 wrote:hey! what's up? is Reiko pronounced like Rico? just checking! So, it looks like everyone ahead of me has already told you the rules, so I won't bore you with another rant about rules! So you have a band? That's awesome! What kind of music do you play and like? Do you play an instrument or are you the singer? I play the double bass (which is totally awesome!) If you have any questions just ask me or anyone else, we're here to help! If you need a review of ANYTHING, just PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Welcome to YWS!

Have a great day!

Keep writing!

God Bless!

yes! i have a band its called IKUZO(let's go)
I'm the lead guitars,and sometimes vocals hehe.
wow! I've always wanted to learn the bass but i have no time
btw thanks^^ for the introduction and stuffs^^

akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon