z

Young Writers Society

Me.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:55 pm
View Likes
Sinnful says...

Well. This is about me, right? This is where I introduce myself, offer my hand to the world and say - 'Hey there.'

So, yeah. My name is Sophie, and I'm sixteen years old. I live in North-West England, and I currently go to college, where I'm studying English Literature, Sociology, Psychology and History. I've written for years, through a mixture of detailed roleplays, short stories and 'novels', and I guess I've reached a point, now, where I'm satisfied with my writing style.

I write realism, rather than fantasy (I used to only write fantasy, but I've come to the conclusion that the people you meet are interesting enough without pale skin and fangs, or sprouting hair all over), and I have a freewebs website: http://sinnful.co.nr

And, uh, yeah.

owo'

Hello, world.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:30 pm
View Likes
Krupp says...

Nice to meet someone on here who's surprisingly mature. Welcome to the club.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

11 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 pm
View Likes
Sinnful says...

Thank you. Hopefully, I'll be fairly active here - the community seems to have a nice feel to it, so perhaps I'll fit in. c:

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:56 pm
View Likes
Angel of Death says...

Hey there Sinnful!

Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here and yes, this site is really addictive so if you experience any side effects like logging on frequently and using words like Epic win, xD, or squee then you have officially become cemented into our family, either way we're happy to have you here.

Like any other place, we have rules.

1.) Please, before you post, review two works of fiction or poetry. This is required because not only is it courteous but it keeps a balance.

2.) Everything except for post in Storybooks and post in the Community Forum cost points. Points can be made by reviewing are posting in forums such as the Writers Forum, writing tips, research, contest etc.

3.) Here, we ask that you not use text speak. You know like i will c u l8r

And that's all I can think of right now.

Oops I've forgot to introduce myself, but I'm Angel of Death but please call me Angel.

Do you have any favorite books? movies? bands? songs?

Well, if you have any questions feel free to ask me but you'd be better off asking a mod or greeter (people with green or blue names)

And again welcome,

~Angel
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

11 Reviews

Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:46 pm
View Likes
Sinnful says...

Thank-you for the greeting, Angel. c: I've seen the rules a few times already, in trying to get myself settled here, but it's always good to see them again.

It's good to meet you. Favourite book of the moment would have to be Before I Die by Jenny Downham; favourite authors, Kelley Armstrong and Melissa Marr, and I like all sorts of music, except generally for rap, heavy metal, 'hardcore' rock and classical.

If I have any questions, I'll definitely bear that in mind, then, thank-you. (:

529 Reviews

Reviews: 529
Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:18 pm
xDudettex says...

Hey =]

I can't wait to read the next part of your story - you're a really good writer :)

I studied English Literature and Psychology at College too. I quit after a year and a half though...writing got in the way :roll:

xDudettex
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.

'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.

I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor