z

Young Writers Society

I come in peace.

Reviews: 0
Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:33 pm
Max says...

I'm Max. I come from planet Max. Show me your leader. I want to know more of your culture and ways. While I'm waiting for Obama, let me tell you of mine.

I live in a world where chocolate runs in the valley of happiness. Fellow denizens and I partake in numerous activities such as bowling, dancing, ping pong, and soccer.

I enjoy collecting much planetary artifacts such as spoons (oddly enough,) stamps, and foreign money. Speaking of foreign money, I still need an earth sample of 100 dollars to cover fees that I have not yet paid.

In the Desert of Prosperity (oxymoronic sounding for some...) there are songbirds that sing some of my favorite ballads, like Fall Out Boy's works, and some of Linkin Parks. They are lovely and I enjoy sitting listening to them.

We have developed a system, much like yours, in which moving pictures are displayed in boxes. I watch that, not a lot, but enough to know some of the good earth shows. I love Heroes, not Scrubs, and Dollhouse.

We also have artifacts that I think earthlings refer to as "books." The ones I have read and liked very much are Fahrenheit 451 and Lighthouse Land.

Now that I have finished, let's complete what I have come here for... what are your customs?

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:02 pm
Storm_Bringer says...

Haha! Alien Max!
Anyways, hiya. I'm Storm.
I see you're a new member so Welcome!
I love your name. Max, its an awesome name for a girl.
Ever read Maximum Ride? You should. Its about a girl named Max.

I live in a world where chocolate runs in the valley of happiness.

Wow. O.o I would absolutly love to live there, I'm a chocolate freak! :)

bowling, dancing, ping pong, and soccer.

Bolwing and soccer too? Awesome~

Uhh. My customs.
Reading.
Writing.
Playing the piano.
Living my boring life. (It's probably spreading to you! Ahhh!)
Yeah. Well see ya around~!
-Storm
PS: Very interesting planet you got there! :)
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
~~~
Need a review?
One Stormy Review Coming Right Up!

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:15 am
chasingcolts21 says...

Very interesting world...you'll fit right in with us :P I could picture what your writings could be like. :D

Welcome to YWS! I suggest posting in the Welcome forum as well.

Linkin Park is amazing! <3 They rule!

Heroes, Dollhouse, and soccer are also amazing...I love House and Castle too.

Er...we have two major rules here.

1. No chatspeak (Nyc 2 m33t u) It's annoying and distracting.
2. the 2:1 ratio here states that, for every work you post here, you must review two others pieces of someone else's work. This balances out the amount of reviews and stories.

Also, please rate your work. If it contains innapropiate things, rate it accordingly. Rating puts it automatically on the front page.

That's about it, and welcome,

-Colt
"We would accomplish many more things if we didn't think of them as impossible." Vince Lombardi

~You've just been ticketed by the Grammar Police! 1000 word essay fine.

The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown