z

Young Writers Society

Want some sunshine?

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:05 pm
MySunshine says...

Yeah, so I was bored and I thought I should write a little more about myself. Although it's a little late ...

So. Where should I start? I won't reveal my name (although some of you might know it already, like through the chat or Facebook), but I guess I'll go by Sunshine or Sunny - I think always having to write MySunshine is getting a little annoying ...
I'm 19 years old, although I don't look like it - my friend's dad thought I was 14 ... - and I currently live in Germany. I was born here, althought my parents are from Korea.
I'm a 12th grader and have one more year of school to go. Why, you ask? For one, Germany has 13 years of school, and then, I repeated 11th grade because after my high school year in the US, I couldn't catch up everything I missed here.

Yeah, the high school year was really great. I was in Hoffman, Minnesota, had an awesome host family and made lots of memories I won't ever forget. Examples: there was the first time I went to school on my birthday (it's always during winter break here) and the first snow days/no school ever. Pretty cool xD

I joined YWS in February because I was looking for a site where I could post my work and make some new friends as well. So far, I haven't regretted it ;)
I have to admit that my review count is pretty low, and I want to review, but there are so many stories I don't know where to begin. Also, I kind of feel a little hypocritical when I correct other grammatical mistakes when I make tons of them myself. English isn't even my first language ...
To those who've "seen" me in the chat, you might have witnessed that I like to happy dance - especially with my happy-dance-buddy Music, haha :D

I don't know what else to write. I listed some of my favorites in my blog, if you want to know, and ... yeah.
If you want to know more about me, or just want to tell me.

Have a great day,
MySunshine
♥And if you go, I wanna go with you. And if you die, I wanna die with you♥

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 pm
Musicaloo7311 says...

Happy dance buddy! *hugs and then breaks out into a happy dance*
Click-ity click! Reviews here. :)
The Completely Evil Plan.

"You treat me badly; I love you madly."
Formerly known as music_lover_7311.